Logo
  Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Cobra NAV One 5000   
Hi, does anyone knows or have used Cobra Nav One 5000.? Is it a good unit?

Post Response 
markonov
04/23/2008
03:04:03 AM

I don't have it but i have gone through the reviews and forums and this unit seems to be very poor and unsatisfactory.

zamzam07
04/23/2008
03:16:18 AM

I have this GPS and it has one of the biggest viewing screen of all the portables. In addition, so far it has been user friendly, and i like this unit.

doplari
04/23/2008
03:18:40 AM

I had this unit and after two days of use it was annoying there was software error, the unit was froze, Eastern time was incorrect,PS location is occasionally incorrect, the unit has very poor functions and i would suggest one to never go for it.

jimbo1
02/06/2009
02:06:04 AM
How do you remove a location.?
I set up a trip then due to high diesel prices did not go. How do I remove the listed locations?

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS Ratings
I need to find out what are good sites for GPS Ratings. I am primaraly interested in GPS Ratings by independent ...
GPS activity Log
Hi, Does anybody know if there is a way to retrieve some sort of log from a Magellan GPS device that would show ...
Nuvi 3750 Forum
Garmin came out with three new models in early 2010 and Nuvi 3750 is one of those models. We are inviting people to ...
My Nuvi 350 failed
Anyone here encountered failed direction points from your GPS? I had a bad experience with my Nuvi 350 when I traveled ...
saving locations?
hey everyone, i was just wondering if almost any basic GPS has the ability to save several locations? like if i ...
Pharos 600 GPS Phone just shipped
Pharos 600 is touch screen only model will be loaded with GPS software and have option to be sold without it, so people ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*