Logo
  Saturday, September 26, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Cobra NAV One 5000   
Hi, does anyone knows or have used Cobra Nav One 5000.? Is it a good unit?

Post Response 
markonov
04/23/2008
03:04:03 AM

I don't have it but i have gone through the reviews and forums and this unit seems to be very poor and unsatisfactory.

zamzam07
04/23/2008
03:16:18 AM

I have this GPS and it has one of the biggest viewing screen of all the portables. In addition, so far it has been user friendly, and i like this unit.

doplari
04/23/2008
03:18:40 AM

I had this unit and after two days of use it was annoying there was software error, the unit was froze, Eastern time was incorrect,PS location is occasionally incorrect, the unit has very poor functions and i would suggest one to never go for it.

jimbo1
02/06/2009
02:06:04 AM
How do you remove a location.?
I set up a trip then due to high diesel prices did not go. How do I remove the listed locations?

1  |
Related Forums   
Mio P360 and Mio P560 units coming soon.
This new is just in, Mio is preparing to launch two more PDA type of GPS units. We should expect battle for HandHeld ...
ProLink’s ProStar GPS
Playing Golf at Green Valley Ranch becomes fun with the help of ProLink Holdings Corp ProStar GPS device. Course is one ...
From GPS Shoes to GPS Jacket by Bladerunner
Bladerunner just released GPS Jacket as its latest clothing line. This technology is satellite detectable and will help ...
Products
What are the products that contain GPS? can you site some examples?
Pharos 600 GPS Phone just shipped
Pharos 600 is touch screen only model will be loaded with GPS software and have option to be sold without it, so people ...
Lowrance AirMap 600c
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*