Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

handhelp mobile phone jammer   
Product Name: GS-12 super-power mobile phone jammer
These are very high powered pocket sized cell phone jammers that will disable all cell phones in all countries including the new 3G band. Two models are available, the GS-12, 900Mw and the extra high powered GS-12, 1,400Mw. They can be used discreetly whilst in a pocket or bag e.t.c. for covert use and have an effective range of up to 30 metres , 40 metres which is ideal for a large room, restaurant, cinama e.t.c. or whilst having a conversation and you want to eliminate others from using mobile telephones. They come complete with built in Ni MH battery and charger and will work with all cell phones in all countries. The XT range are really the most sophisticated hand held cell phone jammers in the world, housed in a rigid aluminum anodized case with gold plated antenna connections for excellent performance and come complete with dual voltage 110V/240V charger. Accessories for the XT5000\XT6000 include a spare internal battery .

Product Name: GS-10 super-power mobile phone jammer
Features:1. Block GSM, CDMA, DCS, PHS, 3G signals
?Each channel adopt aluminium alloy heatsink and a fan to help heat dissipation, low working temperature, good shielding effect .
?Power of each channel can be adjusted according to the operational environment, and have dynamometer to show the transmitted power .
? The total power is 160Watts, GSM, CDMA is 50Watts each, the other is 30Watts each .
?The coverage is 0-800 meters depending on the signal strength .
? Can work continuously .Weight: 23KG, Dimension: 560(L)×440(W)×120(H)
?Applications: Suitable for the places that have high-demand and far distance but the usual mobile phone jammer can’t satisfied, such as jails, oil depot, military in the field exercise etc

Lillian
China Shenzhen GSH Technology Co,. Ltd.
Tel: 86-755-29201980
E-mail/MSN: jammers-tech@hotmail.com
Web: www.chinacellphonejammer.com

Post Response 
CELLPHONE SIGNAL JAMMER
12/13/2009
11:36:24 PM
HI
Hi everyone, To get rid of cellphone signal problems, I have a wonderful site [url=http://www.thesignaljammer.com]CELLPHONE SIGNAL JAMMER[/url] which will be really helpful to you in case of signal shortage to your cellphones. Check it out.

CELLPHONE SIGNAL JAMMER
12/13/2009
11:37:03 PM
Hi
Hi everyone, To get rid of cellphone signal problems, I have a wonderful site http://www.thesignaljammer.com which will be really helpful to you in case of signal shortage to your cellphones. Check it out.

duanepoland
01/29/2013
08:51:25 PM
cell phone jammer Reply to CELLPHONE SIGNAL JAMMER's post dated 12/13/2009 11:36:24 PM
As we all know,While the mobile phone brings great conveniences to people, it also raises new challenge on the security of confidential work. In recent years, the wiretap, cheating in examination, medical negligence and gas station explosion with mobile phone occurred and it has aroused great concern of the society. Maybe it's one of the reasons that promoted the appearance of [url=http://www.jammerall.com/categories/Cell-Phone-Jammers/]cell phone jammer[/url].You may be watching a nice movie or enjoying your nap when you get free for sometime. Still you have chances of getting disturbed with your most loved ones and close friend chatting near you on the cell phone. At such hours, if you really care for your free time then you need to buy a cell phone jammer.

nellschmertz
02/24/2013
10:58:10 PM
jammerall co. limited Reply to CELLPHONE SIGNAL JAMMER's post dated 12/13/2009 11:36:24 PM
A teacher, or the prison, more and more ares are considering the legal use of cell phone jammers, it has been a necessity of our daily life, I have got one from http://www.jammerall.com/ for my family. so if you want to get one, you can go and visit it for more details. share with you!

KarylMatt
08/14/2013
07:44:27 AM

Cell phone jammers, including the hand held cell phone jammers are illegal in some countries. Can you guys tell which countries are outlaw cell phone jammers.

KarylMatt
08/16/2013
02:05:17 AM
Reply to KarylMatt's post dated 8/14/2013 7:44:27 AM
About cell phone jammer, I can recommend a online shop. http://www.jammerall.com/categories/Cell-Phone-Jammers/

1  |
Related Forums   
Cell Phone Jammer SK-01P used at gas station
Total Output Power 10Watt Dimension Product Antennas off: L 35x W 22 x H 8 cm Package: L 45x W 28x H ...
Manual for Airmap 500
I am looking for an instructional DVD on Airmap 500. Is there such a thing and where can I get one?
Nexus One GPS Review
How is Nexus One GPS capabilities. Is it better than its main rivals such as iPhone and other GPS smartphones?
Lowrance AirMap 600c
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are ...
Asus r300 Review
We are opening this forums for our users to provide feedback on Asus R300 GPS navigator. We are looking for unbias ...
Uploading Address Files
How do I upload NUVI 350 address book, to Address Book of NUVI 3760T? Thanks...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*