Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Connecting mobile with TT ONE XL   
i have a ONE XL Europe and is having problem getting it to work with my Nokia 6111
mobile phone the error message appears saying that GPS cannot connect. Can anyone
please help?

Post Response 
shania03
04/23/2008
05:50:19 AM

Did you changed the phone settings so that it is in "discoverable" mode and that mode hasn't timed out?

ami123
04/23/2008
05:55:43 AM

thanks for your reply. I am sure that the phone was discoverable. Nothing seemed to be working, and nothing would connect to the TT.

maitsone
09/28/2008
12:05:32 PM

Hmmmn, I've read somewhere that TT's bluetooth will only function for data connections like traffic or weather infos. You can't use it for mapping purposes.

1  |
Related Forums   
Nokia 5800 GPS Review
I am looking for the detailed review of Nokia 5800 GPS Smartphone. I know it supports GPS but I am not sure if I need ...
Apple Peel 520 GPS
Does Apple Peel 520 have GPS capabilities? I am looking to get this to upgrade my iPod... I with to get Apple Peel 520 ...
BlackBerry Pearl GPS capabilities
Please respond with any information about BlackBerry Pearl GPS charachteristics... we are looking for reviews from end ...
TomTom Kit for iPhone
Here is another example how companies are switching off from stand alone GPS device to smartphones in a forms of GPS ...
Nokia n95 GPS
I am looking into purchasing my first smartphone with GPS capabilities and I am torn between several models. The one I ...
BlackBerry Curve 8500 Forum
Trying to get user feedback about BlackBerry Curve 8500 GPS capabilities. If you have this smartphone and used GPS ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*