Logo
  Friday, February 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

An Excellent device   
My neighbor bought a Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver which is an excellent device, the bluetooth capabilities are superbub, the navigator software is good,its very accurate, and it has got all the features of an excellent GPS device. One can just go for it.

Post Response 
shania03
04/24/2008
08:13:02 AM

I has this unit for last few months and i soon exchanged it. The unit was good but there were no downloadable maps for this unit.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom OV2
You can convert Google Earth to Tomtom (OV2). This application will enable you to convert you KMZ or KML to OV2 files. ...
TomTom GO 930T Forum
TomTom GO 930T is one of the newer members of the TomTom GPS devices designed to provide traffic details while on the ...
Problem with my BlackBerry 7130e
I have recently bought BlackBerry 7130e. I am having some problem with my gps trying to get it work. It is saying that ...
Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of ...
Mobile phones with built-in GPS
More and more mobile phone carriers add GPS to their phone models, does it mean GPS devices will become useless since ...
Nuvi 750 problems
I have Nuvi 750 and it have problem with locking into the satellites with the 750. The satellite signal is not good. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*