Logo
  Monday, May 21, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

An Excellent device   
My neighbor bought a Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver which is an excellent device, the bluetooth capabilities are superbub, the navigator software is good,its very accurate, and it has got all the features of an excellent GPS device. One can just go for it.

Post Response 
shania03
04/24/2008
08:13:02 AM

I has this unit for last few months and i soon exchanged it. The unit was good but there were no downloadable maps for this unit.

1  |
Related Forums   
icn 610 navman
satnav will not take power from three cars i have triedit in but will from mainspower
Bluetooth and GPS
I got a ride home with my friend just this afternoon because my car was being repaired. I got fascinated with the GPS ...
TomTom repair
I am having issue with my two year old TomTom GPS and wanted to send it for repair but I am not sure where... Do you ...
Nokia 5800 GPS Maps Download
I have Nokia 5800 GPS phone and I would like to download maps for my phone. I heared that Nokia provides free GPS for ...
Nuvi 3790T Forum
We are starting thread for new Garmin Nuvi 3790T car navigator. This thread is designed to invite discussions of Nuvi ...
Mio DigiWalker C520 just released
This is new product from Mio that tries to implement wider screen in comprison to older models. This is useful for ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*