Logo
  Saturday, October 21, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

An Excellent device   
My neighbor bought a Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver which is an excellent device, the bluetooth capabilities are superbub, the navigator software is good,its very accurate, and it has got all the features of an excellent GPS device. One can just go for it.

Post Response 
shania03
04/24/2008
08:13:02 AM

I has this unit for last few months and i soon exchanged it. The unit was good but there were no downloadable maps for this unit.

1  |
Related Forums   
Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free ...
GPS Ratings
I need to find out what are good sites for GPS Ratings. I am primaraly interested in GPS Ratings by independent ...
HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas
The other option that I have is to purchase new HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas which good sale in stores I think I ...
Garmin Nuvi 1490t Forum
We would like to open forum for Garmin Nuvi 1490t GPS device due to its popularity amongst our users. We are in the ...
Google Nexus One Forum
We just heared this Google is coming up with the new GPS enabled smartphone called Google Nexus One and we would like ...
Trying to buy Garmin Nuvi 285 & need review
I am trying to purchase Garmin Nuvi 285 but don't see too many reviews online. Can someone post on this forum any ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*