Logo
  Friday, August 14, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Great GPS for my car   
I am enjoying with Nuvi 350, which is a very good device, but it has got a very poor database, most of the time its accurate but there are many streets and location which are not inlcuded in it, otherwise the device is ok, has a good interface and very easy to be carry around,but need some modifications to become the best.

Post Response 
praldu
03/11/2008
07:24:29 AM
yeah rite
you are right, even my Nuvi 350, somtimes gives me an inaccurate direction. It also takes a lot of time to show the

location. I was thinking of going for TOM TOM from Garmin.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom XL335S Forum
Another good GPS navigator that was added to our site and we would like to open a forum topic on this GPS. Please ...
HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas
The other option that I have is to purchase new HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas which good sale in stores I think I ...
Magellan 1200 vs. 3100
Hi, i just wanted to know which among the two is better, the price for both is same but i need one which would have ...
Holux GR-239 Bluetooth capability
Holux GR-239 will use car's cigarette lighter in order to charge it. It is bluetooth capable device, so no need to keep ...
My Garmin 750 Problem
I own a Garmin Nuvi 750. The problem with my device is that it does not display the current road being driven other ...
Free GPS on iPhone
I would like to install GPS on my iPhone. This is iPhone's first model and I wonder if there is any manuals or videos ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*