Logo
  Saturday, December 7, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Great GPS for my car   
I am enjoying with Nuvi 350, which is a very good device, but it has got a very poor database, most of the time its accurate but there are many streets and location which are not inlcuded in it, otherwise the device is ok, has a good interface and very easy to be carry around,but need some modifications to become the best.

Post Response 
praldu
03/11/2008
07:24:29 AM
yeah rite
you are right, even my Nuvi 350, somtimes gives me an inaccurate direction. It also takes a lot of time to show the

location. I was thinking of going for TOM TOM from Garmin.

1  |
Related Forums   
Want to buy GPS Device
i wanted to buy a new Gps device which will include north America maps and Text-to-Speech, first i thought of buying a ...
TomTom XL335S Forum
Another good GPS navigator that was added to our site and we would like to open a forum topic on this GPS. Please ...
Palm Pre GPS
Palm release new smart phone called Pre with GPS enabled. There is one big difference between Pre and aother GPS ...
GPS Reviews consumer reports 2010
What is GPS reviews consumer reports for 2010 look like. I don't have consumer reports magazine and wanted to find out ...
Garmin 310 xt Forum
There is a lot of interest in this device and we decided to open up a forum thread for Garmin 310 xt.
10.4" Flip Down DVD Player with TV/IR/FM/USB/SD
Roof mounted monitor and DVD player with added USB port and a SD card reader for easy viewing digital files. Very easy ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*