Logo
  Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Please help.....   
I recently got a Navigon 2100 and it worked well without any problem. I tried to upgrade the SD Reader card and lost all of my original files and it no longer works. Someone could help me to get my original SD Card files?

Post Response 
dcom
04/24/2008
04:46:10 AM

Sorry no idea but i would suggest you to check the cd that came with the unit. If not -then try the Navigon customer support.

pia45
04/24/2008
04:51:42 AM

There was no CD with the unit,.....I called Nagvigon and got an RMA for the SD Card.

dcom
04/24/2008
04:52:24 AM

thats really cranky.......

1  |
Related Forums   
xxl550
I can not found an update for tomtom(XXL550 could you help please
TomTom XL340S LIVE Forum
This is TomTom XL340S LIVE forum open for open feedback from current users of the TomTom XL340S LIVE. Please provide ...
Horrible unit
I bought a Nuvi 200W thinking that the unit would work well, but i was wrong. The unit takes alot of time to load up ...
TT use on trains
hi, I was wondering if my TT will work and will be accurate on my train trip. Anyone have experience with this? Will it ...
My Garmin 750 Problem
I own a Garmin Nuvi 750. The problem with my device is that it does not display the current road being driven other ...
Garmin 60CSx or DeLorme PN 20
I am at the point where I need to decide which is better out of two listed above. Garmin is known to be good service ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*