Logo
  Saturday, August 15, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

security pin for gps   
Hi i wanted to ask whether one can activate a security pin or code to the gps so one cannot be able to use it without security code.

Post Response 
durgcancon
04/28/2008
05:41:17 AM

I have security code my unit. You can activate the code or security pin onto your GPS by changing settings, so to prevent it from some thefts.

lilian
05/10/2010
12:03:10 PM
hi
GPS is changing setting back to how it was when I bought it. How do I back up and restore my setting?

1  |
Related Forums   
Low cost gps tracking device
Need help for selecting the right gps tracking device.. 1. I need to track my car in the US. 2. I am looking for a ...
Garmin nuvi 1450
friend gave this to me/he has given me pass codes but are wrong. is there anyway bypass to use this? no not stolen! ...
Rechargeable battery
I wanted to buy Garmin 2720 for myself but i wanted to know that does the Garmin 2720 have a rechargeable battery and ...
Device does not support writing of the type gpi
I am running into this error message on my Garmin GPS. Does anyone know what it means and what should I do to ...
Garmin GPS repair
I have Garmin GPS and want to have it repaired. I bought it on-line and I my warranty has expired on it. I am not sure ...
GPS for smartphone
Who is the primary developer for GPS chipset for all the new GPS enabled smartphones? I am really thinking that those ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*