Logo
  Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

V8 vs V9   
Is City Navigator North America v8 the same as City Navigator North America NT2008.

Post Response 
dcom
04/29/2008
02:22:32 AM

How could you say that both are the same? V9 has 2008 maps.

durgcancon
04/29/2008
02:23:30 AM

City Navigator North America v8 is the previous version and City Navigator 2008 is the latest.

newbi
04/29/2008
02:24:10 AM

So City Navigator 2008 must be having the recently completed and latest roads in it.

dcom
04/29/2008
02:27:20 AM

I am not sure, they may have but most probably they will not show some of the recently completed roads.

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS Coordinates for an address
I am trying to find a way to upload several hundred GPS coordinates for an addresses that I have stored on my computer. ...
Windows 7 GPS
I am trying to find out information about windows 7 GPS capabilities. Is there a native built-in GPS application that ...
Outdated Maps
I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 750, with intention that it would the best. But i was wrong, it does not include my own ...
BMW GPS Update
I have BMW which i like and my GPS map is running very old version 2008.. I would like to download 2010 version for my ...
Russian Maps for GPS garmin nuvi
I got the Russian map on my garmin but it only shows Moscow & St. Piterburg cities in details, everything else is just ...
western & central europe maps
Hi can anyone help me with maps for western & central europe please I have tried all the ways to get it to work on my ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*