Logo
  Sunday, June 7, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

I-gaurd from U-tracking International   
This is a awesome unit for tracking people and cars. A small hand held unit that you can put in your kids backpack. It sends a live signal every 30 seconds, so you can see where anyone is at anytime. Use for kids, use it to see where someone goes. You log online and see where it is at anytime. You can actually see the address where the unit is. It has a battery that lasts 24 hours, there is a plug cigarette lighter attachment as well.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Ajustable Cell Phone Jammer SK-04E
Features of the SK-04E Phone Jammer: --- The antenna can swivel type 360 degree rotary adjustment and 90 degree ...
CSV or GPX, Which is really and needed?
CSV or GPX, Which is really important and needed? I am thinking of updating my files for POI (Points of Interest) I ...
VZ Navigator By LG
Turn your cell phone into an all in one GPS device with VZ Navigator. Verizon just sent me in a mail invitation to ...
Nuvi 760 or Tom Tom 920T
I have been going online and reading about gps unit. Finally i selected Nuvi 760 and Tom Tom 920T for myself, but i ...
Nokia 5800 GPS Maps Download
I have Nokia 5800 GPS phone and I would like to download maps for my phone. I heared that Nokia provides free GPS for ...
TomTom does'nt switch on unless connected
I have TomTom1 GPS device, and i fell its battery is faulty, the device does not switch on unless it is plugged in for ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*