Logo
  Monday, September 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

I-gaurd from U-tracking International   
This is a awesome unit for tracking people and cars. A small hand held unit that you can put in your kids backpack. It sends a live signal every 30 seconds, so you can see where anyone is at anytime. Use for kids, use it to see where someone goes. You log online and see where it is at anytime. You can actually see the address where the unit is. It has a battery that lasts 24 hours, there is a plug cigarette lighter attachment as well.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Problem my Garmin 200w
I have recently bought Garmin 200w. The problem with it is that it takes about 10-20 minutes to find the satellite ...
GPS for Auto and Boat
I need a good GPS for the car that I can use in my boat with a good navigation features. It needs to be waterproof and ...
From GPS Shoes to GPS Jacket by Bladerunner
Bladerunner just released GPS Jacket as its latest clothing line. This technology is satellite detectable and will help ...
Garmin 60CSx or DeLorme PN 20
I am at the point where I need to decide which is better out of two listed above. Garmin is known to be good service ...
Magellan GPS repair
Where can I repair my Magellan GPS? I have bought Magellan online and it arrived with broken screen. Touch screen does ...
Garmin Nuvi 310
I have a Nuvi 310 and it had come with v8 maps. The problem is it does not show street names instead that it show ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*