Logo
  Sunday, August 9, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

I-gaurd from U-tracking International   
This is a awesome unit for tracking people and cars. A small hand held unit that you can put in your kids backpack. It sends a live signal every 30 seconds, so you can see where anyone is at anytime. Use for kids, use it to see where someone goes. You log online and see where it is at anytime. You can actually see the address where the unit is. It has a battery that lasts 24 hours, there is a plug cigarette lighter attachment as well.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Problem my Garmin 200w
I have recently bought Garmin 200w. The problem with it is that it takes about 10-20 minutes to find the satellite ...
Alopek V-track delivers!!
Vehicle tracking, When you need LIVE reliable vehicle tracking, don't be confused here, this unit reports live every 30 ...
Carrying GPS to India
I have been using the GPS Garmin nuvi 50LM. I would be travelling back to India shortly. would this GPS work in India ...
TT use on trains
hi, I was wondering if my TT will work and will be accurate on my train trip. Anyone have experience with this? Will it ...
My Garmin 750 Problem
I own a Garmin Nuvi 750. The problem with my device is that it does not display the current road being driven other ...
Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*