Logo
  Sunday, January 29, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

I-gaurd from U-tracking International   
This is a awesome unit for tracking people and cars. A small hand held unit that you can put in your kids backpack. It sends a live signal every 30 seconds, so you can see where anyone is at anytime. Use for kids, use it to see where someone goes. You log online and see where it is at anytime. You can actually see the address where the unit is. It has a battery that lasts 24 hours, there is a plug cigarette lighter attachment as well.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of ...
Nuvi 750 problems
I have Nuvi 750 and it have problem with locking into the satellites with the 750. The satellite signal is not good. ...
Blackberry 8310 is GPS capable
Only in Germany RIM launched Blackberry 8310 with GPS features. 8310 is capable device on its own but with additional ...
MediaTec for TEMS
I have MediaTec GPS for mesurement signal GSM with TEMS application, when I connect GPS to laptop and running TEMS my ...
Download free us maps free for my TomTom one
Can someone please e mail me where I can download up to date us maps free to my TomTom one Thanks so much all the site ...
650 vs 660
Are there any other differences between Nuvi 650 and 600 other than bluetooth and FM sound.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*