Logo
  Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

I-gaurd from U-tracking International   
This is a awesome unit for tracking people and cars. A small hand held unit that you can put in your kids backpack. It sends a live signal every 30 seconds, so you can see where anyone is at anytime. Use for kids, use it to see where someone goes. You log online and see where it is at anytime. You can actually see the address where the unit is. It has a battery that lasts 24 hours, there is a plug cigarette lighter attachment as well.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
The Garmin C340? No way.......
I bought a Garmin C340 device which dies in every second. Its working very slow and takes a lot of time. It goes off ...
Cobra NAV One 5000
Hi, does anyone knows or have used Cobra Nav One 5000.? Is it a good unit?
Blackberry 8310 is GPS capable
Only in Germany RIM launched Blackberry 8310 with GPS features. 8310 is capable device on its own but with additional ...
Nokia 6110 Navigator
Just got this news from one of the online source, Nokia 6110 Navigator is brand new device that is hitting the market. ...
Garmin Nuvi 310
I have a Nuvi 310 and it had come with v8 maps. The problem is it does not show street names instead that it show ...
Holux GR-239 Bluetooth capability
Holux GR-239 will use car's cigarette lighter in order to charge it. It is bluetooth capable device, so no need to keep ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*