Logo
  Saturday, January 18, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

I-gaurd from U-tracking International   
This is a awesome unit for tracking people and cars. A small hand held unit that you can put in your kids backpack. It sends a live signal every 30 seconds, so you can see where anyone is at anytime. Use for kids, use it to see where someone goes. You log online and see where it is at anytime. You can actually see the address where the unit is. It has a battery that lasts 24 hours, there is a plug cigarette lighter attachment as well.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Gps for hard hearing people
I want to buy a GPS for a person a bit hard of hearing. Any experience which would be the best?
Please help.....
I recently got a Navigon 2100 and it worked well without any problem. I tried to upgrade the SD Reader card and lost ...
ProLink’s ProStar GPS
Playing Golf at Green Valley Ranch becomes fun with the help of ProLink Holdings Corp ProStar GPS device. Course is one ...
Tom Tom XL 330S
Purchased original new Apr 2010, March 2011 Downloading updated unit froze after numerous Tech & computer formats unit ...
TomTom XL335S Forum
Another good GPS navigator that was added to our site and we would like to open a forum topic on this GPS. Please ...
Garmin Nuvi Macro
What is this device all about. I just read about it on another message board and could not figure it out. Is it very ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*