Logo
  Monday, September 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Samsung Instinct is the one to check out   
Samsung's new GPS device called Instinct has really good GPS capabilities, much more stable than recently release iPhone 3G and worth money spent. I would suggest due to many reports from other sites that I read recently.

Post Response 
duduy5
09/28/2008
11:38:36 AM

How about adding maps? Does it allow you to edit or upload additional maps on it or is it the same with some brands where you need a third party software to add maps?

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS watches
Can anyone tell me if there are wrist whatches that are gps capable? What are the functions? I might think that there ...
garmin 396 screen replacement
anyone know if its possible to replace the screen on a 396 unit? Can I buy one and replace it myself or is it a job to ...
TomTom leap year bug
Today it was announced that TomTom has "leap year bug" and it is causing satellite GPS navigation devices to ...
bad experience with Magellan's repair department
I suggest that everyone be wary of dealing with the repair department at Magellan. I sent in a Roadmate 760 to be ...
GPS Road Navigation System - Speaks Korean
Good day. My company is in the market for an auto navigation system for use in the USA (primarily New England), which ...
GPS TOOLBOX
GPS TOOLBOX is a library of MATLAB m-file modules and programs used for the implementation of Global Positioning System ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*