Logo
  Friday, August 14, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Samsung Instinct is the one to check out   
Samsung's new GPS device called Instinct has really good GPS capabilities, much more stable than recently release iPhone 3G and worth money spent. I would suggest due to many reports from other sites that I read recently.

Post Response 
duduy5
09/28/2008
11:38:36 AM

How about adding maps? Does it allow you to edit or upload additional maps on it or is it the same with some brands where you need a third party software to add maps?

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS HTC diamond
I forgot to mention that my GPS device is HTC diamond and I am looking for GPS upgrade for this model of HTC ...
Data Card for Australia
Hi, i am looking for data card for Australia, could one can to tell where can buy a data card for Australia.
TomTom GPS mount problem
I have TomTom GPS Navigator and a mount that is so badly designed. It keeps separating from my windshield and drops if ...
Garmin Nuvi 1690 USA Map Update
I just bought Garmin Nuvi 1690 and would like to update my USA map but software that I am able to find on line at ...
garmin 396 screen replacement
anyone know if its possible to replace the screen on a 396 unit? Can I buy one and replace it myself or is it a job to ...
GPS DVD for my car GPS navigator
Where can I purchase GPS DVDs? I have several cars and want to update GPS maps on all of them via GPS DVD download but ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*