Logo
  Friday, March 24, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Samsung Instinct is the one to check out   
Samsung's new GPS device called Instinct has really good GPS capabilities, much more stable than recently release iPhone 3G and worth money spent. I would suggest due to many reports from other sites that I read recently.

Post Response 
duduy5
09/28/2008
11:38:36 AM

How about adding maps? Does it allow you to edit or upload additional maps on it or is it the same with some brands where you need a third party software to add maps?

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS FOR MY LAPTOP????
I own an older Garmin Etrex Vista, it's great! Now I want to use my laptop (pc running Vista) to do all the same things ...
Garmin Oregon 300 is for sale
I am looking to buy Oregon 300 device. Please post your device year and price here. I will check this board, I don't ...
ProLink Solutions GPS used by Willow Creek
Willow Creek golf club is now offering ProLink GPS Solution to their players and continuing trend by other golf clubs ...
GPS Navigation Car DVD Player
Shenzhen Baiteman Tech. Company Limited is a professional OEM ODM manufacturer of Car electronics. We offer series of ...
Garmin GPS repair
I have Garmin GPS and want to have it repaired. I bought it on-line and I my warranty has expired on it. I am not sure ...
Garmins External microphone
I have come across many people who are dissatisfied with the quality of microphone in thier gps. But I am very pleased ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*