Logo
  Monday, January 20, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvifone is delayed untill 2009   
Garmin just informed public that it will deplay its answer to iPhone. It's newly branded nuviphone will be delayed at least for another year.

Post Response 
malen3
09/28/2008
11:09:56 AM
Re: Garmin Nuvifone is delayed untill 2009
Well the latest update will be April 2009 according to Garmin Officials at the IFA in Berlin. But I think I will go for the Iphone first. If reviews will give Nuvifone a thumbs up after it's release, then I can always switch. Now one can enjoy these things if a budget for new tech is provided specially if it's one of your employment's benefit. :)

zandrocruz
09/28/2008
01:30:11 PM

April is too far away. Perhaps Iphone will advance more again and it will be too late for Garmin to compete. These technological races are tiring to consumers like me that is why I just go to the basics of what I need. Getting the latest is expensive and usually useless as I don't need much.

1  |
Related Forums   
Broken Screen
I have the Garmin nuvi 255W. The glass is not broken, just the display. Is there any way to replace or fix this?
Garmin Nuvi Macro
What is this device all about. I just read about it on another message board and could not figure it out. Is it very ...
Humminbird fishing GPS added detailed sonar
Humminbird is one of the major players on GPS market complemented GPS with a sonar, so now you can plot of your points ...
Magnellan 3100
I have recently bought Manellan 3100. I just wanted to know if there is any way to add more Poi’s to my device.
Dell Mini 3 GPS
Dell is entering USA marked for smartphones with Dell Mini 3 which is used across South America and Brazil in ...
Bluetooth and GPS
I got a ride home with my friend just this afternoon because my car was being repaired. I got fascinated with the GPS ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*