Logo
  Friday, September 27, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Nuvifone is delayed untill 2009   
Garmin just informed public that it will deplay its answer to iPhone. It's newly branded nuviphone will be delayed at least for another year.

Post Response 
malen3
09/28/2008
11:09:56 AM
Re: Garmin Nuvifone is delayed untill 2009
Well the latest update will be April 2009 according to Garmin Officials at the IFA in Berlin. But I think I will go for the Iphone first. If reviews will give Nuvifone a thumbs up after it's release, then I can always switch. Now one can enjoy these things if a budget for new tech is provided specially if it's one of your employment's benefit. :)

zandrocruz
09/28/2008
01:30:11 PM

April is too far away. Perhaps Iphone will advance more again and it will be too late for Garmin to compete. These technological races are tiring to consumers like me that is why I just go to the basics of what I need. Getting the latest is expensive and usually useless as I don't need much.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom XL325S Forum
We open this forum topic on XL325S since this device is gaining popularity due to its low price and good GPS ...
GPS Maps of India for TomTom GO 910
I have a TomTom GO 910 4-Inch Portable GPS Navigator which has preloaded maps of US, Canada & Europe. Since im on a ...
POI uploads for motorists
Do you know of any available GPS unit that allows POI uploads to warn motorists of upcoming red light signs or speed ...
Trying to buy Garmin Nuvi 285 & need review
I am trying to purchase Garmin Nuvi 285 but don't see too many reviews online. Can someone post on this forum any ...
Garmin Reviews 2010
Looking to buy my first Garmin GPS navigator and wanted to see what 2010 model would be a good buy. Please suggest any ...
Navman problems
Hi! My GPS Navman F20 cannot detect internal memory. Is this a hardware problem or what?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*