Logo
  Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

A good mapping software   
Which mapping software do you think is the best for your GPS? Can you please help me?

Post Response 
chillz
10/07/2008
04:22:02 AM
A good mapping software
Based on my research, a most efficient and effective software for GPS is the one produced by Microsoft, they call it the "Microsoft Street and Trips Software" the software is best used for trip planning because of its extensive variety of detailed maps.

replay
11/03/2008
07:02:54 PM
Re: A good mapping software
There are specific softwares that cater to your GPS, it depends on what type of GPS unit is at your hand, for a Marine GPS software, the best tool or software for that would be, the Bluechart. It offers detailed maps that cover North American lakes as well as oceanic information. The maps are in digital versions of the most popular and accurate paper maps.

1  |
Related Forums   
I need Urgent help.
I have unknown easting and northing coordinates.I can't find them on google earth. I want you guys to help me to find ...
Im looking for free gps maps from Puerto Rico
Can i have free gps maps from Puerto Rico for garmin gps?
Need Help for tomtom go 730
I need help on tomtom go 730, i have the map what i need and now i want to know how install it:/ can anyone help me plz ...
Free download for Nokia GPS Maps
I have Nokia GPS that I am trying to use for Geocaching and would like to update my GPS maps on my Nokia for free. Can ...
How do we capture street numbers like W243 N4063
I wonder how do I capture street numbers like "W243 N4063" in my TomTom GSP - 125 SE? Any clue?
Russian Maps for GPS garmin nuvi
I got the Russian map on my garmin but it only shows Moscow & St. Piterburg cities in details, everything else is just ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*