Logo
  Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Satellite   
A satellite is basically any object that moves around a planet in a circular or elliptical ways.The moon is Earth's original,natural satellite,and there are many manmade (artificial)Satellites,usually closer to earth.

Post Response 
glove
11/03/2008
06:59:46 PM
Re: Satellite
Whats the purpose of satellite? What about it's usage? How is it working with GPS? Can you elaborate this topic?

1  |
Related Forums   
Low cost gps tracking device
Need help for selecting the right gps tracking device.. 1. I need to track my car in the US. 2. I am looking for a ...
Battery isn't holding a charge
I have my Nuvi 350 is not working when i plug it into the wall but works well into the car 12v and hold a charge. I ...
What is Ubicell System by Samsung?
I heared Trimble in the cooperation with Samsung on Ubicell System. Is it part of the phone system or something else. I ...
TomTom leap year bug
Today it was announced that TomTom has "leap year bug" and it is causing satellite GPS navigation devices to ...
GPS jammer,
Model Number: GS-09 (Product Name: GPS mobile phone jammer) ?Prevent car from being tracked. ?Prevent people from ...
Top 5 GPS
I have been looking around for top 5 GPS devices and after spending about a day came to a conclusion that for any given ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*