Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS Fish Finder   
There is a possibility in latest researches that the GPS Fish Finder, can also track down ample informations that determines your exact original location, so you can get the fish you've been wanting.

Post Response 
pakier
10/06/2008
12:19:43 PM
GPS Fish Finder
For example you can use the "Fish Finder" in locating their position in the water and determine a route to take to get to the fish that the finder has located.

snoop
10/06/2008
12:23:21 PM
Re: GPS Fish Finder
Wow! man, that's a big help, next time I'll do this, I'll be sure to catch as many fish as I can, I'm old but I still have that curiosity, I really need help, I just have another question, I mean, is there any possibility that if I leave my position where the fish are coming and find some, you know, better place to fish, but if that "better place" has been a frustrating place for me, then is there a possibility that I could return to my original spot where I can catch fish a lot?

pakier
10/06/2008
12:26:48 PM
Re: GPS Fish Finder
Yes! according to my research definitely you can track them down and you can catch as many as you can.

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS on water vs GPS on air
I understand that GPS is for giving out directions. Then I saw that GPS on water and GPS on air are just 2 different ...
100 million GPS Chips next year
It is estimated that manufacturers will ship over 100 million chips for portable GPS devices. Market is about to ...
When was last satellite put into orbit?
Does any one know when last satellite of GPS Navigation system was put into orbit and if possible when is the next ...
Monthly rental
We purchased Vehicle tracking system and we have to pay monthly rental to them. I just wants to know can we have our ...
Assisted GPS or A-GPS
How much accurace can you get with Assisted GPS or A-GPS signal? I heared that it helps to get position within ...
How to convert sony 4k/HD/Proxy XAVC video
As the Sony newly released XAVC format, it offers photographers professional extremely amazing shooting videos. Cameras ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*