Logo
  Thursday, November 23, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

How much this will cost?   
How much the GPS cost for my car. Do I need to canvass first before installing? Is it that expensive to have one?

Post Response 
chillz
10/07/2008
04:50:21 AM
Re: How much this will cost?
It's affordable for me but think its not the price that matters, as long as it can provide safety for my trucks or cars, and employees too, the initial cost would be a small price to pay, considering the benefits of GPS unit could offer your car, try to check online, check it out at Garmin.

thaiboy
10/07/2008
04:52:01 AM
Re: How much this will cost?
Thanks a lot pal, I was also thinking of that, it really pays a lot to take good care of your car, GPS is a great gadget, I would recommend this one to my friends in case they'll be needing this for their use.

1  |
Related Forums   
mobile phone jammer - made in china
The mobile phone jammers are designed for provide ultimate solution in any area where cellular communications frquenty ...
GPS voice video automatic announcer
LED screen output for displaying information unlimited bus line voice information Support to insert public services ...
TAMO TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Tamo technology co.,ltd was founded since 2003.it has own SMT factory with ISO certificates and Rearch&Development ...
Microsoft AutoRoute 2010
Where can I get a license for Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 GPS software? I have loaded into my laptop and installed but it ...
Ask Mobile GPS
Ask Mobile GPS was launched on Ask.com's Web site on Friday. In collaboration with the cell phone companies ask will ...
gps next bus stops auto announcer
GPS BUS AUTO ANNOUNCER: our GPS bus staiton support GPRS, can display the bus station name on LCD display. interrupt ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*