Logo
  Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

How much this will cost?   
How much the GPS cost for my car. Do I need to canvass first before installing? Is it that expensive to have one?

Post Response 
chillz
10/07/2008
04:50:21 AM
Re: How much this will cost?
It's affordable for me but think its not the price that matters, as long as it can provide safety for my trucks or cars, and employees too, the initial cost would be a small price to pay, considering the benefits of GPS unit could offer your car, try to check online, check it out at Garmin.

thaiboy
10/07/2008
04:52:01 AM
Re: How much this will cost?
Thanks a lot pal, I was also thinking of that, it really pays a lot to take good care of your car, GPS is a great gadget, I would recommend this one to my friends in case they'll be needing this for their use.

1  |
Related Forums   
Can GPS monitor daily employees' performances?
Do you have any ideas wherein we can use a Global Positioning System Unit as a means of company profitability and ...
open top bus audio commentary system
Multilingual Tour Commentary Wireless solution,no wire needed GPS to auto announcer audio video at coordinates based ...
Multilingual tour commentary
Multilingual Tour Commentary The best water resistant seat modules available. Jackplug faces .downwards ...
I kind of had a notion
Blizzard centered the debut to the Kyrian covenant around Uther the Lightbringer, who is among the most critical ...
Hemisphere is a GPS manufacturer
Hemisphere concentrated its efforts in building GPS devices for agricultural markets. some of the devices used during ...
Entrepreneurship
Did you know that GPS devices are not only for Government purposes alone, it is also used for business as well. Many ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*