Logo
  Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Tech Support   
I spoke with one of Garmin Techs the other day and he told me that I needed to go on line and register my garmin, but I can't find where to do that on garmins Web Page. Cane you provide me with that address in Garmin Web Page.

Post Response 
lokelani
04/01/2009
09:11:44 AM
can't download drivers
need help with downloading drivers so i can register my product. Also, how do I put my Nuvi in pedestrian mode?

Vonnie Wray
04/21/2009
02:08:03 PM
Garmin nuvi 265T Trouble
My new Garmin and I are in a love/hate relationship.
The first wsa great, the next month he only spoke Greek
And now, Garmin will not hold a charge.
I'm considering sending him back to Shop NBC - any advice?
Vonnie Wray

B J COOK
09/27/2009
12:51:43 PM
REGISTRATION OF GARMIN 260 NUVI
I CANT GET TO CORRECT SCREEN TO REGISTER THIS PRODUCT..WHY MAKE IT SO COMPLICATED?

tony4932@aol.com
11/28/2009
06:36:17 PM
garmin nuvi265tw
doe3s not turn on with and with out car adaptor

GlennB
11/29/2009
10:43:00 PM
I had to call twice
Called twice and second time got good tech. person from Garmin who was able to help. I guess it depends who you call.

1  |
Related Forums   
gps triggered multilingual tour commentary
Multilingual Tour Commentary Wireless solution,no wire needed GPS to auto announcer audio video at coordinates based ...
GPS jammer legal in car ?
Hi all, I am tracked by my employer wherever I was traveling in my personal car, for personal reasons, I ...
Hertz NeverLost is GPS
Today I heared that Hertz NeverLost is based on GPS technology, is this true or they are using cellular like network to ...
Lincoln GPS Update
I own taxi business in New York City and have a fleet of Lincoln laxury cars with built-in GPS navigator. I need to ...
GPS Practical Applications
What are some of the practical applications of GPS? Is it workable and useful?
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED A PRIVATE LOAN LENDER?
Hello loan seeker! Are you facing any financial difficulties? Is your present situation not stable? Are you looking ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*