Logo
  Thursday, November 23, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Global Navigation Satellite System   
GNSS is Global Navigation Satellite System developed by United States Department of Defense. It functions between 24-32 Medium Earth Orbit satellites that transmits microwave signals enabling GPS receivers to locate, determine time, velocities, including directions. The official name is NAVSTAR-GPS.
(Source: Wikipedia)

Post Response 
alaskan
11/03/2008
06:36:45 PM
Re: Global Navigation Satellite System
I think civilians like us can also use this device for navigational purposes. Right?

alaskan
11/03/2008
06:38:58 PM
I once once a driver using GPS via laptop computer in his car. The owner was looking for a certain location. I got this idea that it can be used also for motorists tracking directions.

mpd08
11/03/2008
06:40:39 PM
Yes, it is not only for navigation purposes but also for time synchronization. They call it radio telescopes that transfers pulsar signal.

1  |
Related Forums   
How to Watch DVD Movies on iPad easily with iFunia
What movie format will iPad play? How to convert a movie compatible to iPad movie format without buying the movie with ...
Software >> crackz !!
For prices and delivery email to: qwq656qwq@gmail.com SOFTWARE ! Download cracked: 20-20 Design 9 Download ...
Convert 1080P HD Videos to 720P for iPad on MAC
So you've got an iPad with an "HD" 1,024 by 768 pixel screen, the screen is in a 4:3 ratio which is the exactly the ...
Monthly rental
We purchased Vehicle tracking system and we have to pay monthly rental to them. I just wants to know can we have our ...
TomTom - best of the world.
I have the TomTom Gps device, which is working very well, TomTom has a good combination of maps and the easy software ...
How to convert 4K Videos with 4K Video Converter
4K, full name of 4K resolution, also called 4K2K, refers to a display device or content having horizontal resolution on ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*