Logo
  Sunday, May 27, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Surveys for GPS   
In United States and Western Europe, there were surveys conducted and has reported that about half of respondents wants to use mobile navigation to mobile service devices. Mostly, tech-savvy young people are more than willing to spend money to purchase these kind of useful services.

Post Response 
nayr
11/03/2008
07:48:33 PM

That's an interesting fact, I was surprised, because I'm one those professionals who would prefer mobile service devices rather than its navigational features.

glove
11/03/2008
07:51:42 PM
Re: Surveys for GPS
I'm not familiar with GPS units yet. I'm much more inclined with the latest cellphone gadgets, laptops and console games. I don't know what is it with the GPS that makes it very popular and a lot of people are getting crazy over it. I might try one so I can determine it's features.

1  |
Related Forums   
Taxi GPS goes mainstream
The New York city's fleet of over 13,000 taxis will have GPS devices on board.
Cracked Screen!!!!!!
Hi der i had just bought a GPS about a week ago and i already cracked the display.. can any1 help we as to where i can ...
Password Problem
I have a TomTom device and had set a password for it, till now it does not gave me any problem but now it wont let me ...
Need advice
Hi. I am extremely new to GPS. I want to buy a handheld GPS. Can anyone recommend me a good one? Thanks.
Big Screen GPS
I am looking for a good GPS device with a big screen for my car navigation. Any recommendations
Private social GPS software
Is there a program wherein you can just share it among your friends and broadcast your whereabouts and only them will ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*