Logo
  Sunday, November 19, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Surveys for GPS   
In United States and Western Europe, there were surveys conducted and has reported that about half of respondents wants to use mobile navigation to mobile service devices. Mostly, tech-savvy young people are more than willing to spend money to purchase these kind of useful services.

Post Response 
nayr
11/03/2008
07:48:33 PM

That's an interesting fact, I was surprised, because I'm one those professionals who would prefer mobile service devices rather than its navigational features.

glove
11/03/2008
07:51:42 PM
Re: Surveys for GPS
I'm not familiar with GPS units yet. I'm much more inclined with the latest cellphone gadgets, laptops and console games. I don't know what is it with the GPS that makes it very popular and a lot of people are getting crazy over it. I might try one so I can determine it's features.

1  |
Related Forums   
Multiple Addresses
Hi friends! Just wanted to know if there is a GPS device where you can enter multiple addresses and the device would ...
Cracked Screen!!!!!!
Hi der i had just bought a GPS about a week ago and i already cracked the display.. can any1 help we as to where i can ...
GPS Car Navigation System
I am looking for a good and affordable Car Navigation System. Any suggestions for it will be really appreciated.
Efficient and best in budget GPS device
I need a GPS device that is efficient and not so costly, that will fit my budget. Are there any GPS devices that would ...
TomTom Bought Tele Atlas
It took $2.5 Billion dollars for TomTom to buy mapping software company TeleAtlas, this will set the stage for TomTom ...
Wayfinder Navigatorâ„¢ 7
I used the wayfinder Navigation 7 software for my Nokia mobile phone and it works very well. I am quiet satisfied ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*