Logo
  Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Help with my Garmin Nuvi 660   
I have recently bought garmin Nuvi 660. It is an excellent navigating device. I just wanted to know if I could have the instruction for turns repeated. It will be very useful for me while driving if I miss the instruction to turn.

Post Response 
nakatomi
03/24/2008
04:42:41 AM

Yes to have the instruction repeat, tap on the 'turn in' button at the lower right corner of the Garmin unit.

Marianne Hopper
02/10/2009
04:59:44 PM
Garmin is giving incorrect instructions for directions
It keeps telling us to make an u turn which is definitely incorrect. What can we do to get this problem corrected?

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom ONE 125SE on sale
My friend purchased this GPS Device (TomTom ONE 125SE) for $99 at one of the stores and I am looking for the comparable ...
GPS advertising
I would like to advertise my product on several GPS websites, what is the best site to advertise GPS devices? I ...
Garmin Mobile XT
I am trying to figure out how if Garmin Mobile XT a paid service or I can just use it for free GPS navigation using my ...
Garmin GPS50 - Memory Battery
I have a 20 year old Garmin GPS 50. When I switch it on I get a "MEM BATT" message. Garmin no longer support this ...
Suggestions for Rout planning on my PC
Can anyone tell me about which brand would provide me a better software for planning route on my personal computer ...
Multiple Addresses
Hi friends! Just wanted to know if there is a GPS device where you can enter multiple addresses and the device would ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*