Logo
  Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Help with my Garmin Nuvi 660   
I have recently bought garmin Nuvi 660. It is an excellent navigating device. I just wanted to know if I could have the instruction for turns repeated. It will be very useful for me while driving if I miss the instruction to turn.

Post Response 
nakatomi
03/24/2008
04:42:41 AM

Yes to have the instruction repeat, tap on the 'turn in' button at the lower right corner of the Garmin unit.

Marianne Hopper
02/10/2009
04:59:44 PM
Garmin is giving incorrect instructions for directions
It keeps telling us to make an u turn which is definitely incorrect. What can we do to get this problem corrected?

1  |
Related Forums   
Power charging indicator
I was just wondering if there is any power charging indicator for my Maestro 4040 that will show me it is charging when ...
Buying a GPS
What are the necessary things to consider in buying a GPS gadget? Can anyone help me?
Threats to GPS
Can anyone tamper with the GPS system? I just want to know how accurate this whole thing is. We assume that it is but ...
Big Screen GPS
I am looking for a good GPS device with a big screen for my car navigation. Any recommendations
Italian Blind Union testing GPS
One of the useful applicatino resently coming to the market is GPS assitance devices for blind people. If you know more ...
Cracked Screen!!!!!!
Hi der i had just bought a GPS about a week ago and i already cracked the display.. can any1 help we as to where i can ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*