Logo
  Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Help with my Garmin Nuvi 660   
I have recently bought garmin Nuvi 660. It is an excellent navigating device. I just wanted to know if I could have the instruction for turns repeated. It will be very useful for me while driving if I miss the instruction to turn.

Post Response 
nakatomi
03/24/2008
04:42:41 AM

Yes to have the instruction repeat, tap on the 'turn in' button at the lower right corner of the Garmin unit.

Marianne Hopper
02/10/2009
04:59:44 PM
Garmin is giving incorrect instructions for directions
It keeps telling us to make an u turn which is definitely incorrect. What can we do to get this problem corrected?

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin GPS50 - Memory Battery
I have a 20 year old Garmin GPS 50. When I switch it on I get a "MEM BATT" message. Garmin no longer support this ...
What can go wrong with your GPS?
GPS have become a useful tool in daily life for many people. For the most part, GPS products and systems are an ...
GPS Coupons
Looking to buy good GPS with the help of discount. Please post a link to any website GPS Coupons here.... Please copy ...
Wide Area Augmentation System
Feature-wise, the basic and most standard thing to remember in a GPS is, your unit must contain, WAAS or the (Wide Area ...
TomTom vs Garmin
I am trying to figure out what device to buy tomtom vs garmin and it seems to me that each company has top of the line ...
TomTom ONE 125SE on sale
My friend purchased this GPS Device (TomTom ONE 125SE) for $99 at one of the stores and I am looking for the comparable ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*