Logo
  Monday, May 21, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomtomGO 720   
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI using Address option, the Detail button is not there. I dont't understand why. Can you help me how to make my Tomtom show addresses?

Post Response 
rainier
11/04/2008
03:29:11 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
I think the informations there are not stored, but only the coordinates. What you can do is add the street names and numbers to the built-in POI.

rene
11/04/2008
03:30:03 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
Well, I did. Thanks a lot for that. It helped much.

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS for blind
GPS devices developed by Sendero helps blind people in walking. It provides precise directions to blind.
Garmin nuvi 200 problems
When plugged in during driving, Nuvi turns on and off randomly, doesn't seem to be holding a charge as it shuts off ...
Sell GSH mobile phone jammer, cell phone jammer
As a mobile phone jammer manufacturer, we are the foremost innovator in the field of jammers. We are the first ...
Garmin 60CSx or DeLorme PN 20
I am at the point where I need to decide which is better out of two listed above. Garmin is known to be good service ...
Nexus One GPS Review
How is Nexus One GPS capabilities. Is it better than its main rivals such as iPhone and other GPS smartphones?
HP iPaq 310 Review
I am planning to try out HP iPaq 310 Travel Companion GPS PDA. It looks like HP is aiming at the new market niche. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*