Logo
  Sunday, July 22, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomtomGO 720   
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI using Address option, the Detail button is not there. I dont't understand why. Can you help me how to make my Tomtom show addresses?

Post Response 
rainier
11/04/2008
03:29:11 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
I think the informations there are not stored, but only the coordinates. What you can do is add the street names and numbers to the built-in POI.

rene
11/04/2008
03:30:03 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
Well, I did. Thanks a lot for that. It helped much.

1  |
Related Forums   
Magellan 1200
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. ...
Magellan Maestro 3225 updates
How do i update my Magellan Maestro 3225 and which website i need to visit for the downloads? Any advice or ...
GPS to review
Looking for GPS to review offers. I can write and provide detailed review as long as I can keep GPS device. Please let ...
Garmin Nuvi 255W Forum
Discuss pluses and minuses of the Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS device on our site. We are open to positive as well as negative ...
Garmin Nuvi Macro
What is this device all about. I just read about it on another message board and could not figure it out. Is it very ...
An Excellent device
My neighbor bought a Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver which is an excellent device, the bluetooth capabilities are superbub, ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*