Logo
  Monday, September 24, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomtomGO 720   
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI using Address option, the Detail button is not there. I dont't understand why. Can you help me how to make my Tomtom show addresses?

Post Response 
rainier
11/04/2008
03:29:11 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
I think the informations there are not stored, but only the coordinates. What you can do is add the street names and numbers to the built-in POI.

rene
11/04/2008
03:30:03 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
Well, I did. Thanks a lot for that. It helped much.

1  |
Related Forums   
Google Nexus One Forum
We just heared this Google is coming up with the new GPS enabled smartphone called Google Nexus One and we would like ...
Garmin Nuvi 255W Forum
Discuss pluses and minuses of the Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS device on our site. We are open to positive as well as negative ...
TomTom XL335S Forum
Another good GPS navigator that was added to our site and we would like to open a forum topic on this GPS. Please ...
Free GPS unit
I am looking for free GPS unit that may be contributed by some organizations to a non-profit companies. We are sch ...
V7 NAV740
This seems to be a good product and i just wanted to know if anyone have one or used it before so I can go for it.
Asus GPS
I am trying to purchase Asus GPS but I have never heared about Asus in general. Someone told me they are computer ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*