Logo
  Friday, February 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomtomGO 720   
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI using Address option, the Detail button is not there. I dont't understand why. Can you help me how to make my Tomtom show addresses?

Post Response 
rainier
11/04/2008
03:29:11 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
I think the informations there are not stored, but only the coordinates. What you can do is add the street names and numbers to the built-in POI.

rene
11/04/2008
03:30:03 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
Well, I did. Thanks a lot for that. It helped much.

1  |
Related Forums   
ProLink’s ProStar GPS
Playing Golf at Green Valley Ranch becomes fun with the help of ProLink Holdings Corp ProStar GPS device. Course is one ...
adNav Boomerage is free GPS unit
Why pay $300 or more for GPS device when you can rent it. This is an iadea behind adNav Boomerage almost free GPS unit. ...
QuickTrak Pro GPS
There's a latest QuickTrak Pro GPS available in the market today that is exceptionally unique from other GPS units. ...
TT use on trains
hi, I was wondering if my TT will work and will be accurate on my train trip. Anyone have experience with this? Will it ...
Is it really accurate?
Is this GPS system really accurate and reliable for its use and purpose?
NUVI 250 W
I HAVE DELETED THE MEMORY IN MY NUVI 250W. IF ANYONE COULD SEND ME THE MEMORY INFORMATION SO THE i CAN BURN IT TO AN SD ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*