Tuesday, March 20, 2018
 |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomtomGO 720   
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI using Address option, the Detail button is not there. I dont't understand why. Can you help me how to make my Tomtom show addresses?

Post Response 
03:29:11 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
I think the informations there are not stored, but only the coordinates. What you can do is add the street names and numbers to the built-in POI.

03:30:03 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
Well, I did. Thanks a lot for that. It helped much.

1  |
Related Forums   
Sell GSH mobile phone jammer, cell phone jammer
As a mobile phone jammer manufacturer, we are the foremost innovator in the field of jammers. We are the first ...
Lowrance AirMap 600c
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are ...
Nuvi 3750 Forum
Garmin came out with three new models in early 2010 and Nuvi 3750 is one of those models. We are inviting people to ...
Will PSP have GPS reciever?
Just got this info in, SPS will add GPS support into its next generation of devices. GPS really taking off as main ...
Review/ feedback on Meitrack devices
Has anyone used GPS trackers from Meitrack (aka Shenzhen Meiligao)? I'm evaluating GPS tracker manufacturers to ...
GPS comparison
What are the good sites for GPS comparison? Please let me know where I can compare Garmin and TomTom...
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
Type Message:*