Logo
  Monday, December 18, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomtomGO 720   
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI using Address option, the Detail button is not there. I dont't understand why. Can you help me how to make my Tomtom show addresses?

Post Response 
rainier
11/04/2008
03:29:11 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
I think the informations there are not stored, but only the coordinates. What you can do is add the street names and numbers to the built-in POI.

rene
11/04/2008
03:30:03 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
Well, I did. Thanks a lot for that. It helped much.

1  |
Related Forums   
Edge 705 GPS from Garmin
Edge 705 a GPS from Garmin is a new GPS device for mountain Bikes that provides the exact speed and altitude while ...
An Excellent device
I bought a Garmin StreetPilot c330, the product is good, its simple to use but its lacking in some advance ...
Mio P360 and Mio P560 units coming soon.
This new is just in, Mio is preparing to launch two more PDA type of GPS units. We should expect battle for HandHeld ...
HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas
The other option that I have is to purchase new HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas which good sale in stores I think I ...
Carrying GPS to India
I have been using the GPS Garmin nuvi 50LM. I would be travelling back to India shortly. would this GPS work in India ...
Download free us maps free for my TomTom one
Can someone please e mail me where I can download up to date us maps free to my TomTom one Thanks so much all the site ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*