Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomtomGO 720   
I noticed my TomtomGO 720 has the built-in POIs but it is not showing details of addresses. When I add a custom POI using Address option, the Detail button is not there. I dont't understand why. Can you help me how to make my Tomtom show addresses?

Post Response 
rainier
11/04/2008
03:29:11 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
I think the informations there are not stored, but only the coordinates. What you can do is add the street names and numbers to the built-in POI.

rene
11/04/2008
03:30:03 PM
re: TomtomGO 720
Well, I did. Thanks a lot for that. It helped much.

1  |
Related Forums   
nüvi 860 review
Please, post any reviews you or anyone you know has about nüvi 860. I am really interested in purchasing this device ...
Tom Tom XL 340.S
Had a GPS stolen from me in Harris County. Have reason to believe that someone from a different county stole it and ...
My Garmin 750 Problem
I own a Garmin Nuvi 750. The problem with my device is that it does not display the current road being driven other ...
TomTom OV2
You can convert Google Earth to Tomtom (OV2). This application will enable you to convert you KMZ or KML to OV2 files. ...
TomTom go 930 review
I am about to buy TomTom Go 930 and looking for a good review. I was looking on this site but it seems that they still ...
HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas
The other option that I have is to purchase new HTC Hero Android 2.1 for Christmas which good sale in stores I think I ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*