Logo
  Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lincoln Navigation   
Hi, one have any experience with Lincoln in dash navigation? I was thinking about getting it in my new car. Any suggestions.....

Post Response 
nok6680
04/17/2008
12:29:50 AM

I don't know about Lincoln but i can tell you about the one in my Ford is pretty good. It has a larger screen, more POIs but are much expensive than portable devices, and map updates are also costly. You must look for one who is well experienced and know about the unit.

Akash Sandhu
02/12/2009
10:02:36 PM
Lincoln Navigation
Don't worry Licoln has one the best navigation and GPS built in device array. The brand new update disc brings you even more benefits

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin nĂ¼vi 255wt Forum
This device seems to be a hit on the market and many people are interested in purchasing it. We would like to open this ...
CSV or GPX, Which is really and needed?
CSV or GPX, Which is really important and needed? I am thinking of updating my files for POI (Points of Interest) I ...
Download free us maps free for my TomTom one
Can someone please e mail me where I can download up to date us maps free to my TomTom one Thanks so much all the site ...
xxl550
I can not found an update for tomtom(XXL550 could you help please
Compass GPS shoos
I am trying to buy Compass GPS enabled shoos in NY city. Do you know of any shops, stores where I can purchase it?
Nuvi 760 or Tom Tom 920T
I have been going online and reading about gps unit. Finally i selected Nuvi 760 and Tom Tom 920T for myself, but i ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*