Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

My Nuvi 350 failed   
Anyone here encountered failed direction points from your GPS?
I had a bad experience with my Nuvi 350 when I traveled to Niagara Falls in Canada. I was totally dependent on my GPS that time but I think it failed when I was trying to "Avoid Tolls". I'm just curious if anyone of you has experienced going to wrong directions just because you were avoiding tolls but your GPS isn't working well?

Post Response 
rainier
11/05/2008
06:48:30 PM
Re: My Nuvi 350 failed
Partly, you are part of the failure because you did not double check your GPS before leaving. You might have turned off the settings for that.

ivyrose
11/05/2008
06:49:11 PM
My GPS routes has been reliable and consistent. It has strong and quick through interstates trips. Try to go to Mapsource, dial "Down". My GPS 2720 works fine where I want to go especially if I am driving untraveled state highways.

tanny
11/05/2008
06:49:45 PM
That's the reason for toll charges men! Seriously, your GPS receivers were just following route restrictions.

rainier
11/05/2008
06:50:19 PM
Sorry to say pal! Always keep the "Avoid tolls" checked unless you really want to avoid them. Your GPS is just doing exactly what you asked. My suggestion is view your trip on GPS mapview zoomed out to see the tolls and your entire trip before starting out.

1  |
Related Forums   
Bofan GPS
Start my business satellite tracking service with the company Bofan China , want to tell my experience , so others will ...
Windows Phone GPS
I am looking into buying Windows Phone but not sure about it Windows Phone GPS capabilities. I know iPhone very well it ...
Garmin Reviews 2010
Looking to buy my first Garmin GPS navigator and wanted to see what 2010 model would be a good buy. Please suggest any ...
Visiting Vietnam
I wonder if my gps will work in Hanoi. How do I setup my gps when travelling abroad? Is it network dependent or what?
Garmin 60CSx or DeLorme PN 20
I am at the point where I need to decide which is better out of two listed above. Garmin is known to be good service ...
Gas Stations
Looking for a GPS that lists Full service gas stations. Any suggestion?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*