Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom OV2   
You can convert Google Earth to Tomtom (OV2). This application will enable you to convert you KMZ or KML to OV2 files. It includes conversion of routes, waypoints and tracks from Google Earth to your Tomtom Navigator.

Post Response 
ivyrose
11/05/2008
06:59:57 PM
Re: TomTom OV2
Can you tell us in details how will we perform the conversion? Is it difficult? Can we do it manually or do we need new files for updates?

rainier
11/05/2008
07:00:41 PM
Sure, just save your points from Google Earth in KMZ or KML format. Load the file using Ge20v2. Edit , modify and delete waypoints. Select the data that you want to convert to Tomtom Navigator. (OV2) Format and save it. Then upload the OV2 converted file to your GPS device. That's all sweetie!

tanny
11/05/2008
07:01:11 PM
How many conversions can I make here? Exactly how many waypoints I can save here?

rainier
11/05/2008
07:02:46 PM
Thats good question. It is only limited to 10 conversions and you can only save 237 way points. Hope you all got that. Just inform me if you did.

1  |
Related Forums   
V7 NAV740
This seems to be a good product and i just wanted to know if anyone have one or used it before so I can go for it.
iPhone app gps
I am looking for a GPS application that I can download and install on my iPhone. I heared that google map is one of the ...
NUVI 250 W
I HAVE DELETED THE MEMORY IN MY NUVI 250W. IF ANYONE COULD SEND ME THE MEMORY INFORMATION SO THE i CAN BURN IT TO AN SD ...
From GPS Shoes to GPS Jacket by Bladerunner
Bladerunner just released GPS Jacket as its latest clothing line. This technology is satellite detectable and will help ...
GPS comparison
What are the good sites for GPS comparison? Please let me know where I can compare Garmin and TomTom...
Nuvi Wont start After Update to 2.6
I just update my Nuvi 750 to v2.6 and now when i switch on the device its just gives a the boot screen and goes blank.. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*