Logo
  Friday, September 30, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Google Latitude GPS   
Google launched its new application called Latitude that suppose to be used on any hardware that support GPS signals. It is designed primarily to be used in GPS enabled smart phones. Google Android is its main candidate of course. It seems like google.com is taking very seriously new GPS way of searching for information and targeting specific areas around GPS Technologies and GPS Latitude is just another step towards domination in GPS space.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Gps mapping with mobile phone
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone ...
Garmin Nuvi 660 map updates
Hi, looking for nuvi 660 map updates for Ireland and europe. Anybody able to help me ...
Tele-atlas GPS Maps
Ever since TomTom got Tele-Atlas, I can see more deals done by this company with many device's vendor. I mean Navteq is ...
gps software miomap
i need to gps software for mio a501 plz send to me name of the software is miomap my need tax in iran karimi
Map for driving in Italy PLEASE!!!!
I would very much appreciate the special person that would be kind enough in providing for me a map for Italy, so that ...
Australia map for XDA Orbit with Tomtom 6
Does anybody know where to get a map from for Australia for my older XDA Orbit I use for Navigation? Thanks a lot. Tom.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*