Logo
  Sunday, November 19, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS jammer,   
Model Number: GS-09 (Product Name: GPS mobile phone jammer)
?Prevent car from being tracked.
?Prevent people from being tracked.
?Prevent rented-car and lended-car from being tracked.
?Prevent car of government, intelligence agency, famous person, principal etc. from being tracked.
?This device doesnt interference mobile phone and other wiring (electronic device).
?This device doesnt affect navigation device which installed on other cars.
?Small volume, carried easily, and international use.
?It adopts the technology of interdiction and interposition code, so will intercept the signal of satellite and break it completely.
?It can be used directly as long as you insert it to the smoke-lighted device on car.

We also have handheld GPS jammer.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact us. We supply you high quality, competitive price and best service.

Lillian
China Shenzhen GSH Technology Co,. Ltd.
Tel: 86-755-29201980
E-mail/MSN: jammers-tech@hotmail.com
Web: www.chinacellphonejammer.com

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Streetpilot c550, Car adapter
I was using my GPS unit and it shut off in my car, and wouldn't turn back on. I looked adapter at the car unit and ...
7700 portable evesham nav cam
trying to fine a car attach and electrical plug - also want to know how to update the map system on this-
iPhone GPS with TomTom mount
We have one review on our site that is located at this link Car kit for iPhone ...
Nokia in Navteq acquisition
Nokia is about to buy Navteq which is another clear sign that many more cell phone companies are jumping into GPS ...
Garmin 72 GPS and Gamin 76 GPS
We want to place an order for the following items and we would like to know if you have it in stock, the items are ...
upgrade maps for garmin nuvi 200
hi.. can you send me a map upgade for my nuvi 200?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*