Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nuvi 880 am   
i accidently deleted all my data of the gps, in order to crash the gps to restore it cause it was messing up, and now i have messed it up even more.

i was wondering if u guys could help me get the data back by, compressing ur Garmin folder and sending it to me. it would be great

thanks

p.s. email is johnnychau405@gmail.com

Post Response 
cindy
07/18/2009
04:25:17 AM
gps tracking device
Nice day for you.

This is Amanda Wang from i-Trac Co., ltd (www.i-trac.cn ); we are the manufacturer and exporter of GPS Fleet Management System, GPS Tracker for people/pet/asset/investigation, GPS Car tracker for fleet and car security, GPS watch tracker.

Our website: www.i-trac.cn , please feel free to contact us if there's any product you are interested in. Thank you.

10/24/2009
04:55:56 PM

gps maps world

1  |
Related Forums   
Map of Italy for my TomTom One N14644 Syste
Please forgive me for not mentioning the map I am seeking of Italy s for my TomTom One N14644 System. Thank you ...
GPSMAP 60Cx maps
Does the GPSMAP 60Cx support ireland marine maps.
V8 vs V9
Is City Navigator North America v8 the same as City Navigator North America NT2008.
Volkswagen GPS Update
I own Volkswagen which is reliable and dependable car and I like to drive it everywhere I go. It has built-in GPS and ...
Free GPS map China
I live in Canada and will travel to China by car and I wanted to find out if I can download free GPS maps for my Garmin ...
MapSource - Importing Additional .gdb files
I have taken a number of waypoint data sets with my Garmin GPS 60 and was also given a number of data sets; both of ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*