Logo
  Saturday, October 21, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nuvi 880 am   
i accidently deleted all my data of the gps, in order to crash the gps to restore it cause it was messing up, and now i have messed it up even more.

i was wondering if u guys could help me get the data back by, compressing ur Garmin folder and sending it to me. it would be great

thanks

p.s. email is johnnychau405@gmail.com

Post Response 
cindy
07/18/2009
04:25:17 AM
gps tracking device
Nice day for you.

This is Amanda Wang from i-Trac Co., ltd (www.i-trac.cn ); we are the manufacturer and exporter of GPS Fleet Management System, GPS Tracker for people/pet/asset/investigation, GPS Car tracker for fleet and car security, GPS watch tracker.

Our website: www.i-trac.cn , please feel free to contact us if there's any product you are interested in. Thank you.

10/24/2009
04:55:56 PM

gps maps world

1  |
Related Forums   
europe sd card for Garmin 705
I'm looking for a detailed europe map on an sd card for cycling purposes - needs to fit my 705. Any ideas where I can ...
upgrade
I want a upgrade for my tom tom one how can you help me
Be Onroad maps
I need to find Be Onroad maps for Russia. Can I buy it in the USA?
lost all maps on tom tom 30
have a tom tom go 30 series PB0408F02922. lost all amps and not back it up, what do i do, as i dont want to be ...
Garmin Nuvi India Maps
I wanted to find out if I can download free Garmin Nuvi GPS Maps for India. I have Garmin Nuvi 200 that I bought in USA ...
Map for driving in Italy PLEASE!!!!
I would very much appreciate the special person that would be kind enough in providing for me a map for Italy, so that ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*