Logo
  Saturday, January 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom vs Garmin   
I am trying to figure out what device to buy tomtom vs garmin and it seems to me that each company has top of the line GPS device which is really nice, so can anyone provide an input into how I can select between tomtom vs garmin?

Post Response 
Kathrin
12/28/2009
11:46:20 PM
TomTom vs. Garmin which is better?
I need an answer to the same question. It looks like TomTom is more often in the top 10 GPS reviews. I assume that TomTom is better...

1  |
Related Forums   
3D versus 2D maps
Hi everybody. I have come up with a new and interesting topic. What map do you guys prefer to use while driving. Is it ...
Is there Windows 7 GPS OS?
Does Windows 7 has built in GPS or its an app that we need to install on Windows OS? I am planning to upgrade my HTC ...
Help with my Garmin Nuvi 660
I have recently bought garmin Nuvi 660. It is an excellent navigating device. I just wanted to know if I could have the ...
Wide Area Augmentation System
Feature-wise, the basic and most standard thing to remember in a GPS is, your unit must contain, WAAS or the (Wide Area ...
Garmin GPS50 - Memory Battery
I have a 20 year old Garmin GPS 50. When I switch it on I get a "MEM BATT" message. Garmin no longer support this ...
Garmin provides support for Geocaching
Garmin helps Geocache hunters with easy upload functionality for Geocaching points. Garmin handheld devices such as the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*