Logo
  Sunday, August 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for smartphone   
Who is the primary developer for GPS chipset for all the new GPS enabled smartphones? I am really thinking that those companies will do really well. Are they the same company which provide GPS chips for regular GPS Devices.

Post Response 
cathyzhang
05/24/2013
12:16:27 AM
GPS tracker manufacturer in china
ear Valued partner,
Good day!
We are very interested in your company after browsing your website.Pls allow me to introduce us breifly.We are a professional gps tracker manufacturer in china with top quality&Competitive price.We do hope we can build long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.Pls contact me,Let's chat the details.Hope you agree.
Thanks&Best regards,
Cathy
Sales Manager
ZL ELECTRONICS (H.K.) CO.,LIMITED
RM 1501(570), 15/F SPA CENTRE 53-55 LOCKHART RD WANCHAI HONG KONG ROAD,HONGKONG
Skype:gps.tracker.cathy Email:Cathyzhang22sz@gmail.com MSN: GPS-Cathy22@hotmail.com Web:http:www.zl-gps.com

1  |
Related Forums   
Rechargeable battery
I wanted to buy Garmin 2720 for myself but i wanted to know that does the Garmin 2720 have a rechargeable battery and ...
Mio Moov M305, Map installation tricks and tips?
Hi, Ive just bought Mio Moov 305 with the MioMap 2009 software. I need to install the map of Turkey but it asks me ...
ProLink Solutions GPS used by Willow Creek
Willow Creek golf club is now offering ProLink GPS Solution to their players and continuing trend by other golf clubs ...
Rate Garmin GPS
I just posted forum about comparison but I also wanted to rate Garmin GPS devices and not just compare. I really need ...
Marine GPS
Marine GPS coiled as, the "Boater's Best Navigational Tool", known for its sturdiness, waterproof and most often ...
7700 portable evesham nav cam
trying to fine a car attach and electrical plug - also want to know how to update the map system on this-
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*