Logo
  Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

loda a mp on to a computer and use a gps?   
So I figure I'd pur gps on my computer in my car. Silly me thinking I;'d have what I needed.. Duhh.. Yeah I need a map. So as long as I have a internet connection I can use google, but I want to do this while driving. So the only way to do this is to load a map on my computer. Now, I understand I'm not going to get google maps on there.. but what about all of usa roads only? Surly I can get that on a few gigs no? And where does a person get a map + software to use it?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Mapping and Routing made easy
GPS offers a very efficient, Mapping and Routing features. Thanks to GPS, you won't have to worry about figuring out ...
mio map v3.2 upgrade
i didn't receive an usb cable for computer downloads and upgrades. is there an other way of upgrading the disk without ...
looking for maps for altina 1500
hello, i bought an altina 1500 gps and am looking for maps of the us, canada, europe.... can't seem to find them ...
Europe maps
Can one download Europe maps to it if one takes the GPs on a car trip to Europe? It's difficult to get devices that ...
Map update
I have TomTom Go500 and I am looking to update the Australian maps from version 6.xx at a reasonable prices.I tried ...
Free download for Nokia GPS Maps
I have Nokia GPS that I am trying to use for Geocaching and would like to update my GPS maps on my Nokia for free. Can ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*