Logo
  Monday, March 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

loda a mp on to a computer and use a gps?   
So I figure I'd pur gps on my computer in my car. Silly me thinking I;'d have what I needed.. Duhh.. Yeah I need a map. So as long as I have a internet connection I can use google, but I want to do this while driving. So the only way to do this is to load a map on my computer. Now, I understand I'm not going to get google maps on there.. but what about all of usa roads only? Surly I can get that on a few gigs no? And where does a person get a map + software to use it?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Free maps for TomTom GPS
I need to find out if there are free maps for my TomTom GPS device. This is TomTom One and I have pre-installed maps ...
Brazilian Maps
I am looking for a GPS unit with Brazil maps in it. Does anyone knows about such devices or have one? plz reply....
compatibility
If I buy, say a Navman or a Garmin GPS, how can I tell if these would recognise or run all or any of the standard ...
Gps mapping with mobile phone
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone ...
Audi GPS Update
I just posted a massage about my car and wanted to follow up with the car my wife drives which is another German car ...
Acura GPS Update
Looking to update my Acura GPS Maps. I have Acura for 5 years and GPS installed on is outdated now. I would like to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*