Logo
  Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

loda a mp on to a computer and use a gps?   
So I figure I'd pur gps on my computer in my car. Silly me thinking I;'d have what I needed.. Duhh.. Yeah I need a map. So as long as I have a internet connection I can use google, but I want to do this while driving. So the only way to do this is to load a map on my computer. Now, I understand I'm not going to get google maps on there.. but what about all of usa roads only? Surly I can get that on a few gigs no? And where does a person get a map + software to use it?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Tele-atlas GPS Maps
Ever since TomTom got Tele-Atlas, I can see more deals done by this company with many device's vendor. I mean Navteq is ...
MapSource 6.13.7 update
Hi i just wanted to know the best source or the best way on the net to modify the latest mapsource.exe (6.13.7) for ...
Garmin Map Update
I have 2 Garmin StreetPilot 2820s, i just wanted know if it would be possible to copy my map update disc onto both GPS ...
Tom tom go 730 download
I need a free download for my tom tom go 730 of how to get to albania via germany, austria, france etc from UK. Leaving ...
Converting ECW File for Google Earth
does anyone know if it is possible to use GPSBabel to convert an ECW (Enhanced Compression Wavelet) file from a CAD ...
Digitized maps in GPS
Hi everyone! I am new to GPS world. I need to know some details about digitized maps. How are the lat/long coordinates ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*