Logo
  Friday, April 26, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for iPhone   
I am interested in finding out how GPS for iPhone works. I am planning to buy my first iPhone and would like to use GPS capabilities that comes with iPhone. Can someone share their experiences using GPS for iPhone...

Thanks,
Lancer.

Post Response 
Bob Anderson
04/03/2012
06:07:34 PM
How to cancel a location
Im a truck driver I had a delivery using my Tomtom and after arriving I tryed to put Ina new location but the one I had finished was still there I hit cancel the route but it kept wanting to take me there. How do I end a location and start a new one?

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS for aircrafts
I read a story about a pilot of an aircraft encountered an undetermined weather problem in a mountainous terrain in ...
Samsung Monte GPS
Have you heared about Samsung Monte and its GPS capabilities? I would like to know its technical parameters and if it ...
Disadvantages
I have read in an article that there's some kind of a problem with how GPS works. According to a magazine, the weakest ...
Pharos Traveler 137
Provide your comments positive or negative on this forum about Pharos Traveler 137. Review of Pharos Traveler 137 can ...
Google's Android GPS
Google is making Android to work with any smartphone as GPS navigator. This is in direct competition with more ...
Apple Peel 520 GPS
Does Apple Peel 520 have GPS capabilities? I am looking to get this to upgrade my iPod... I with to get Apple Peel 520 ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*