Logo
  Sunday, May 27, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for iPhone   
I am interested in finding out how GPS for iPhone works. I am planning to buy my first iPhone and would like to use GPS capabilities that comes with iPhone. Can someone share their experiences using GPS for iPhone...

Thanks,
Lancer.

Post Response 
Bob Anderson
04/03/2012
06:07:34 PM
How to cancel a location
Im a truck driver I had a delivery using my Tomtom and after arriving I tryed to put Ina new location but the one I had finished was still there I hit cancel the route but it kept wanting to take me there. How do I end a location and start a new one?

1  |
Related Forums   
airmap 500 software upgrade
Can I get a newer upgrade for my Airmap 500 than rev. 1.7.0 from 2005? Thanks.
Garmin Edge 500 Review
Living in Sweden with lots of bicyles I purchased Garmin Edge 500 two weeks ago and tried it out in my home city. The ...
Disadvantages
I have read in an article that there's some kind of a problem with how GPS works. According to a magazine, the weakest ...
Finding the right GPS
I have always loved spending time outdoors, maybe trekking or simply camping out with some of my friends. I know GPS ...
Traveler 137
Also, looking for any information abotu Traveler 137 if I can get it on Verizon cell network. Any information from ...
Auto/handheld combination
Is there GPS unit available which is auto/handled? I would like to purchase GPS for my sister who will be a college ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*