Logo
  Saturday, February 17, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nokia 5230 gps   
I wanted to buy Nokia phone for a long time but their line of phones is was lacking GPS capabilities. I finally discovered Nokia 5230 which is coming out on the market now and it has GPS built in. I couldn't find any reviews for Nokia 5230 GPS. Is it based on Google GPS maps or its Navteq on-board maps?!?!

Post Response 
sajjad
03/12/2010
06:29:25 AM
lol
its built in integrated gps. you can see it here:
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/discussions/attachments/discussions/apps/13599/1/GPS_Nokia5230.jpg

jason111
02/25/2013
10:16:15 PM

yes ,its built in integrated gps.

1  |
Related Forums   
Best Outdoor Global Positioning System Receiver
Hi! I am looking for a new Handheld GPS receiver. I used to have an outdoor GPS receiver before but it seems like it ...
Windows 7 GPS
I am developing an application for Windows 7 mobile phones and would like to to know if Windows 7 has GPS support or an ...
Garmin Bluetooth GPS
I am in need to good GPS device with the Bluetooth capabilities. I know there are several models out there, but I use ...
BlackBerry Bold 9700 GPS
This forum is dedicated to BlackBerry Bold 9700 and its GPS capabilities. Please post as much info as you know about ...
HTC GPS
I wonder what models of smartphones by HTC support GPS or enabled to have GPS capabilities?
How to add GPS Location to Digital Picture?
I know that several camerac can add GPS location to digital picture but I am not sure how to do it on my camera I have ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*