Logo
  Monday, July 13, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Windows 7 GPS   
I am developing an application for Windows 7 mobile phones and would like to to know if Windows 7 has GPS support or an API for me to utalize during my development process.

It will be helpful if someone can provide a link or suggestion as to where I can access/read about Windows 7 GPS support.

Thanks,
Konstantin.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
iPhone 3gs GPS
I just posted a message about iPhone GPS and I just wanted to point out that I am looking to buy iPhone 3GS and need to ...
Samsung Avila GPS
Trying to purchase Samsung Avila and interested if it has GPS enabled and if I need to pay for GPS. Samsung Avila GPS ...
Windows smartphone GPS
I am looking to buy smartphone GPS enabled and need to figure out what would be the better OS for my smartphone. I am ...
BlackBerry Pearl GPS capabilities
Please respond with any information about BlackBerry Pearl GPS charachteristics... we are looking for reviews from end ...
360 with sony w580i phone?
I have 360 and i want to use it with my Sony 580i phone. Anyone have used 360 with a Sony w580i. If so did it work? and ...
iPhone 3g GPS review
Sorry for double entries on the same subject but I just wanted to find out same info as in my prior posts ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*