Logo
  Wednesday, January 29, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Windows 7 GPS   
I am developing an application for Windows 7 mobile phones and would like to to know if Windows 7 has GPS support or an API for me to utalize during my development process.

It will be helpful if someone can provide a link or suggestion as to where I can access/read about Windows 7 GPS support.

Thanks,
Konstantin.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Windows smartphone GPS
I am looking to buy smartphone GPS enabled and need to figure out what would be the better OS for my smartphone. I am ...
Pharos Traveler 137
Provide your comments positive or negative on this forum about Pharos Traveler 137. Review of Pharos Traveler 137 can ...
iPhone 3G with GPS
iPhone 3G has very mixed reaction with regards to its GPS capabilities. Antena is too weak and signal goes on and off ...
Nexus One Webcast
I am looking for videos about Nexus one such as Webcasts, YouTibe Video and etc... please post link here which are good ...
Golfing with a GPS
Once I started to use the GolfLogix GPS device I never golf without. It helps me to predict distance to a hole within a ...
BlackBerry Bold 9000 GPS Forum
We are trying to cover more of the smartphones on our site since GPS is migrating from devices for GPS to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*