Logo
  Friday, April 26, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Windows 7 GPS   
I am developing an application for Windows 7 mobile phones and would like to to know if Windows 7 has GPS support or an API for me to utalize during my development process.

It will be helpful if someone can provide a link or suggestion as to where I can access/read about Windows 7 GPS support.

Thanks,
Konstantin.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
NDrive GPS for iPhone
I don't belive in GPS anymore. I think smartphones will take over all fo the market share away from GPS. Garmin, TomTom ...
Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'
Hi All. I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s. Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the ...
Samsung Avila GPS
Trying to purchase Samsung Avila and interested if it has GPS enabled and if I need to pay for GPS. Samsung Avila GPS ...
Garmin Nuvi vs TomTom XL
TomTom is getting new line of GPS devices out there with the new XL model and Garmin is stack with Nuvi. I think Nuvi ...
Pharos Traveler 137
Provide your comments positive or negative on this forum about Pharos Traveler 137. Review of Pharos Traveler 137 can ...
First time GPS user
So, I just got off from this online shopping site and finally, I have bought my very own GPS device! Yahoo! I won’t be ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*