Logo
  Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

I NEED 2 INS Navigation Software Engineers   
I need to find two INS Navigation Software Engineers with the following desired skills.
• Minimum of M.Sc. in a related field. Experience in INS navigation required.

Experience with GPS and alternate navigation sensors
Desire knowledge of Matlab and C/C++Develop / enhance / maintain GPS Navigation algorithms and then implement the embedded code in C /C++

Plus :

GPS/DGPS/WAAS theory
Kalman filter
Least squares
Inertial Navigation
Dead Reckoning
GPS estimation theory
A-GPS protocols
C/C++, software design
RTOS and embedded programming.

Other desire Skills:
Signal processing software development experience.

Post Response 
Gary Bauer
01/15/2008
10:51:04 PM
Contact Info for your company
Could you please provide details on how to contact you and submit resume? Also, could you post something about your company.

anacruz
01/15/2008
11:59:42 PM
I NEED 2 INS Navigation Software Engineers
Resume can be submit to ana.cruz@formalized.com

Our company is a major technology innovator and global leader in semiconductors for wired and wireless communications. Our products enable the delivery of voice, video, data and multimedia to and throughout the home, the office and the mobile environment. We provide the industry's broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art, system-on-a-chip and software solutions to manufacturers of computing and networking equipment, digital entertainment and broadband access products, and mobile devices. These solutions support our core mission: Connecting everything

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin battery life
I am trying to see how long does it take on average for Garmin battery to last. I have bought new Garmin and my battery ...
need suggestions for a GPS Mount
Can anyone suggest me a good mount for my GPS Unit which for my in car GPS device?
Wayfinder Navigator™ 7
I used the wayfinder Navigation 7 software for my Nokia mobile phone and it works very well. I am quiet satisfied ...
Efficient and best in budget GPS device
I need a GPS device that is efficient and not so costly, that will fit my budget. Are there any GPS devices that would ...
Low Cost Gps Software for Palm OS
i have a Palm TX and world like to use it as a portable Gps. I will be purchasing a Navigator soon i don't want to ...
Temperature
How do I hook up my gps tracker to monitor the temperature of the car's coolant system
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*