Logo
  Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

I use GPS to track down my cheating partner   
It's actually very simple. Get GPS that your partner uses, download recent trips from memory of the GPS device and plot it on the map. You will see everything you need to see :) Send me your comments.

Post Response 
ignorantbliss
02/26/2008
04:53:46 AM
Cool idea... however
This is great idea!! But why the stay with a person it you don't trust them...forget the monkey.

rookie09
02/26/2008
07:29:43 AM
Dats a cool idea!
Hey dats an awesome idea think i'll use it on my gal think she's cheating on me...LOL..

1  |
Related Forums   
Mapping software for IFinder Hunt
I just bought my first GPS Lawrence iFINDER Hunt. Can anybody provide me with the information of as to who makes good ...
I NEED 2 INS Navigation Software Engineers
I need to find two INS Navigation Software Engineers with the following desired skills. • Minimum of M.Sc. in a ...
Multiple Addresses
Hi friends! Just wanted to know if there is a GPS device where you can enter multiple addresses and the device would ...
GPS advertising
I would like to advertise my product on several GPS websites, what is the best site to advertise GPS devices? I ...
No gps receiver is detected
I get this error "No gps receiver is detected" on my windows based GPS device. What to do in order to fix this problem?
Traffic updates
I have Nuvi 660 and its performance is really satisfactory, and its working fine, but still i have a small problem with ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*