Logo
  Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

I use GPS to track down my cheating partner   
It's actually very simple. Get GPS that your partner uses, download recent trips from memory of the GPS device and plot it on the map. You will see everything you need to see :) Send me your comments.

Post Response 
ignorantbliss
02/26/2008
04:53:46 AM
Cool idea... however
This is great idea!! But why the stay with a person it you don't trust them...forget the monkey.

rookie09
02/26/2008
07:29:43 AM
Dats a cool idea!
Hey dats an awesome idea think i'll use it on my gal think she's cheating on me...LOL..

1  |
Related Forums   
3D versus 2D maps
Hi everybody. I have come up with a new and interesting topic. What map do you guys prefer to use while driving. Is it ...
Is there Windows 7 GPS OS?
Does Windows 7 has built in GPS or its an app that we need to install on Windows OS? I am planning to upgrade my HTC ...
C520 routing problems
I recently bought the Mio C520, and i was happy with it, but soon it became a headache. The unit started freezing up ...
GPS advertising
I would like to advertise my product on several GPS websites, what is the best site to advertise GPS devices? I ...
TomTom Bought Tele Atlas
It took $2.5 Billion dollars for TomTom to buy mapping software company TeleAtlas, this will set the stage for TomTom ...
I am breaking the Law?
I am from Cali...just moved there from SC. Could some one tell me if I am breaking the law by using suction mounts on ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*