Logo
  Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for the health buffs   
I just wanna share this one GPS which I came across with and honestly, I got quite fascinated that there is such a thing! This is especially for those who are much into cycling right now. There is a GPS which will be great for you guys!

I looked into what this type of GPS can do and apart from the conventional benefit of it which is giving out the right directions, it can also keep you aware of your heart rate and cadence. It is just really fascinating how such a small thing can give out a lot of vital information.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
I use GPS to track down my cheating partner
It's actually very simple. Get GPS that your partner uses, download recent trips from memory of the GPS device and plot ...
I am breaking the Law?
I am from Cali...just moved there from SC. Could some one tell me if I am breaking the law by using suction mounts on ...
Buying a GPS
What are the necessary things to consider in buying a GPS gadget? Can anyone help me?
Big Screen GPS
I am looking for a good GPS device with a big screen for my car navigation. Any recommendations
What can go wrong with your GPS?
GPS have become a useful tool in daily life for many people. For the most part, GPS products and systems are an ...
TomTom ONE 125SE on sale
My friend purchased this GPS Device (TomTom ONE 125SE) for $99 at one of the stores and I am looking for the comparable ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*