Logo
  Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for the health buffs   
I just wanna share this one GPS which I came across with and honestly, I got quite fascinated that there is such a thing! This is especially for those who are much into cycling right now. There is a GPS which will be great for you guys!

I looked into what this type of GPS can do and apart from the conventional benefit of it which is giving out the right directions, it can also keep you aware of your heart rate and cadence. It is just really fascinating how such a small thing can give out a lot of vital information.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom ONE 125SE on sale
My friend purchased this GPS Device (TomTom ONE 125SE) for $99 at one of the stores and I am looking for the comparable ...
Surveys for GPS
In United States and Western Europe, there were surveys conducted and has reported that about half of respondents wants ...
Help with my Garmin Nuvi 660
I have recently bought garmin Nuvi 660. It is an excellent navigating device. I just wanted to know if I could have the ...
I am breaking the Law?
I am from Cali...just moved there from SC. Could some one tell me if I am breaking the law by using suction mounts on ...
Power charging indicator
I was just wondering if there is any power charging indicator for my Maestro 4040 that will show me it is charging when ...
Cracked Screen!!!!!!
Hi der i had just bought a GPS about a week ago and i already cracked the display.. can any1 help we as to where i can ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*