Logo
  Monday, January 27, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin nuvifone   
Garmin nuvifone has acquired a stage or position of a great prominence and importance at GSMA Mobile World Congress. The nuvifone is one of a kind device which is sleek and slim, it has got touchscreen device that combines a premium phone, with mobile web-browser, and personal navigator.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi vs TomTom XL
TomTom is getting new line of GPS devices out there with the new XL model and Garmin is stack with Nuvi. I think Nuvi ...
Windows 7 GPS
I am developing an application for Windows 7 mobile phones and would like to to know if Windows 7 has GPS support or an ...
360 with sony w580i phone?
I have 360 and i want to use it with my Sony 580i phone. Anyone have used 360 with a Sony w580i. If so did it work? and ...
GPS for aircrafts
I read a story about a pilot of an aircraft encountered an undetermined weather problem in a mountainous terrain in ...
Smartphone GPS vs Navigator
I have HTC Smartphone and it has its own navigation that gets me where I want. It is google maps and everything. Do I ...
TomTom Kit for iPhone
Here is another example how companies are switching off from stand alone GPS device to smartphones in a forms of GPS ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*