Logo
  Sunday, January 29, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin nuvifone   
Garmin nuvifone has acquired a stage or position of a great prominence and importance at GSMA Mobile World Congress. The nuvifone is one of a kind device which is sleek and slim, it has got touchscreen device that combines a premium phone, with mobile web-browser, and personal navigator.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Disadvantages
I have read in an article that there's some kind of a problem with how GPS works. According to a magazine, the weakest ...
Future of HandHelds
In several years we'll see true revolution of HandHeld devices and GPS sensors will play one of the most important ...
Nokia 5530 GPS
I was shopping around for a new phone and saw Nokia 5530 model. I couldn't find detailed specification of this phone ...
Garmin Nuviphone vs Apple iPhone
I may wait untill Garmin shows up with the device that will be better than iPhone. Evebody knows iPhone is missing GPS ...
Pharos Traveler 137
Provide your comments positive or negative on this forum about Pharos Traveler 137. Review of Pharos Traveler 137 can ...
360 with sony w580i phone?
I have 360 and i want to use it with my Sony 580i phone. Anyone have used 360 with a Sony w580i. If so did it work? and ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*