Logo
  Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Bluetooth GPS   
I am in need to good GPS device with the Bluetooth capabilities. I know there are several models out there, but I use my car a lot and need to connect my cell phone to my GPS device and use it as my phone speaker. I have bluetooth enabled phone...

Post Response 
henrytoure
12/10/2009
03:01:03 AM

I used the Nuvi 360 in over 1000 miles in USA. This product is Garmin nüvi 360 3.5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Text-To-Speech. The blue tooth is just wonderful. Not only can you pull your phone book up on the Nuvi but you can call any business in the huge data base of Nuvi - restaurants, car rental, recreation etc etc. This gadget is available in online store, you can surf this at internet. Maybe you can like this : http://www.garminnuvinavigator.com/index.php?c=garminvehiclegps&n=13744721&i=B000EXS1BS&x=Garmin_nuevi_360_35_Inch_Bluetooth_Portable_GPS_Navigator_with_Text_To_Speech

1  |
Related Forums   
airmap 500 software upgrade
Can I get a newer upgrade for my Airmap 500 than rev. 1.7.0 from 2005? Thanks.
Windows smartphone GPS
I am looking to buy smartphone GPS enabled and need to figure out what would be the better OS for my smartphone. I am ...
First time GPS user
So, I just got off from this online shopping site and finally, I have bought my very own GPS device! Yahoo! I won’t be ...
Blackberry 8520 GPS
I allologies for repeating myself on different topics on this board but I wanted to find out about Blackberry 8520 GPS ...
GPS for aircrafts
I read a story about a pilot of an aircraft encountered an undetermined weather problem in a mountainous terrain in ...
Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'
Hi All. I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s. Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*