Logo
  Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Just confused!!!!!!   
I just want to install the Garmin Maps software for my Garmin device. I am a bit confused between the two i.e. Garmin 2008 North America NT and Garmin City Navigator 2008. Which would be better? one can please.

Post Response 
linkinp03
03/11/2008
07:00:32 AM

I would suggest u to go for the Garmin City Navigator 2008, as its maps contain full coverage throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico including metropolitan and rural areas include detailed maps containing highways, interstates, business and residential roads, etc.

1  |
Related Forums   
Irish maps
hi, i am from ireland, and i wanted to buy a gps device which would have the good database of Irish maps.
Maps for Mexico
Hi, am i recently purchased a Garmin GPS device for myself, and i am going to visit Mexico next week. So i really ...
i am looking for US and Canada maps
can a kind soul send it to sengwei79@yahoo.com.sg please? thx
MarshallSoft GPS Component
Today I downloaded MarshallSoft GPS Component which is Visual Basic Win32 DLL. It allows developer to decode NMEA 183 ...
Free maps for Garmin GPS
I am looking for Garmin maps upgrade from my current version which is Garmin Map 2.3 and I would like to download over ...
Need UK map for a Nuvi 200...anyone have one?
Hi, I'm looking for map of the UK for my nuvi 200. Email me at bostpab@yahoo.com if you can provide one. THANKS!
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*