Logo
  Sunday, April 5, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Just confused!!!!!!   
I just want to install the Garmin Maps software for my Garmin device. I am a bit confused between the two i.e. Garmin 2008 North America NT and Garmin City Navigator 2008. Which would be better? one can please.

Post Response 
linkinp03
03/11/2008
07:00:32 AM

I would suggest u to go for the Garmin City Navigator 2008, as its maps contain full coverage throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico including metropolitan and rural areas include detailed maps containing highways, interstates, business and residential roads, etc.

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS Karta
Looking for GPS Karta for my TomTom GPS unit. Travel to USA and need to update my GPS Karta with USA version of the GPS ...
Free download for Nokia GPS Maps
I have Nokia GPS that I am trying to use for Geocaching and would like to update my GPS maps on my Nokia for free. Can ...
Nokia Free GPS
Nokia just released free GPS for 10 smartphone models and you'll be able to use free of charge as long as you have one ...
Tele-atlas GPS Maps
Ever since TomTom got Tele-Atlas, I can see more deals done by this company with many device's vendor. I mean Navteq is ...
Brazilian Maps
I am looking for a GPS unit with Brazil maps in it. Does anyone knows about such devices or have one? plz reply....
Converting ECW File for Google Earth
does anyone know if it is possible to use GPSBabel to convert an ECW (Enhanced Compression Wavelet) file from a CAD ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*