Logo
  Saturday, October 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Download a custom Googlemaps   
I'm a cyclist using predetermined routes on back streets to reach a destinatiton. And downloading a map from Googlemaps to my Nuvi 260w seems easy enough. Plug a USB cord from my computer to my Nuvi, get a route on Googlemap, click on "Send" on the menu above the map, click on the "GPS" option, then "Send". Done! Problem is, only the destination address selected in Googlemaps is sent, not my custom route drawn using Google's drag and drop feature. The route to my destination is then devised using the parameters selected under "Tools", my Nuvi determining it's own route.

Is there any way a custom map can be programmed into a Nuvi 260w?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
My Car GPS Maps update
I am looking to update GPS map in my car. I tried to talk to my deal about it but he doesn't know abut car GPS map ...
iway 250c map updates
I recently bought Iway 250c from Lawrence and I can't find out how to update maps on my unit. I really need updated ...
TomTom europe map download
I am going to Europe this month and would like to download Europena maps pn my TomTom GPS. I am not sure if it makes ...
nuvi200w
i would to update my nuvi 200w maps but don't want to buy them for a discontinued product
Free download for Nokia GPS Maps
I have Nokia GPS that I am trying to use for Geocaching and would like to update my GPS maps on my Nokia for free. Can ...
MarshallSoft GPS Component
Today I downloaded MarshallSoft GPS Component which is Visual Basic Win32 DLL. It allows developer to decode NMEA 183 ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*