Logo
  Thursday, June 27, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Download a custom Googlemaps   
I'm a cyclist using predetermined routes on back streets to reach a destinatiton. And downloading a map from Googlemaps to my Nuvi 260w seems easy enough. Plug a USB cord from my computer to my Nuvi, get a route on Googlemap, click on "Send" on the menu above the map, click on the "GPS" option, then "Send". Done! Problem is, only the destination address selected in Googlemaps is sent, not my custom route drawn using Google's drag and drop feature. The route to my destination is then devised using the parameters selected under "Tools", my Nuvi determining it's own route.

Is there any way a custom map can be programmed into a Nuvi 260w?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Bing GPS Maps
I have wireless phone with Bing GPS maps installed on it and I was wondering if I can use Bing GPS Maps while on the ...
Western Europe/UK Map for TomTom XL
Hi, does anyone know where i can get the latest Western Europe Map inc UK for my TomTom XL (IQ)? Thanks
Can somebody help !!!!!!
I have a TomTom device, and i have a problem with loading maps of UK and France. Is there any experts who would like to ...
maps for gps nuvi 265wt
I am looking for a free map of Europe for my Garmin Nuvi 265wt
New 3D Mapping from Tele Atlas
This seems to be a good product, but will be little costly. I think its already in the European market. Do we have ...
Petro Canada bmp
I have installed several POI's on my TT without any problem but cannot get Petro Canada bmp working. Any idea?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*