Logo
  Saturday, August 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Download a custom Googlemaps   
I'm a cyclist using predetermined routes on back streets to reach a destinatiton. And downloading a map from Googlemaps to my Nuvi 260w seems easy enough. Plug a USB cord from my computer to my Nuvi, get a route on Googlemap, click on "Send" on the menu above the map, click on the "GPS" option, then "Send". Done! Problem is, only the destination address selected in Googlemaps is sent, not my custom route drawn using Google's drag and drop feature. The route to my destination is then devised using the parameters selected under "Tools", my Nuvi determining it's own route.

Is there any way a custom map can be programmed into a Nuvi 260w?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Driving direction data
i'm looking for Driving direction data for Kuala lumpur, anyone know where i can get it thanks
gps software miomap
i need to gps software for mio a501 plz send to me name of the software is miomap my need tax in iran karimi
ineed to download maps
for finedrive 400 gps please thx
My Car GPS Maps update
I am looking to update GPS map in my car. I tried to talk to my deal about it but he doesn't know abut car GPS map ...
Map update for garmin nuvi 350
Hi, I am looking for north american map update for a garmin nuvi 350. Could you please send me link to where I can ...
Free GPS Maps for iPhone 3G
I am trying to refresh maps on my iPhone 3G and need to find out where I can download free GPS Maps for my iPhone. I ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*