Logo
  Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Download a custom Googlemaps   
I'm a cyclist using predetermined routes on back streets to reach a destinatiton. And downloading a map from Googlemaps to my Nuvi 260w seems easy enough. Plug a USB cord from my computer to my Nuvi, get a route on Googlemap, click on "Send" on the menu above the map, click on the "GPS" option, then "Send". Done! Problem is, only the destination address selected in Googlemaps is sent, not my custom route drawn using Google's drag and drop feature. The route to my destination is then devised using the parameters selected under "Tools", my Nuvi determining it's own route.

Is there any way a custom map can be programmed into a Nuvi 260w?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   

cart gps tomtom one
salt jai besion cart gps algerie pour tomtom one
Map of Spain for Magellan Triton 500
I really need some help on this! I have Magellan Triton 500 in the Sates, and now I want to use it in Spain. The ...
compatibility
If I buy, say a Navman or a Garmin GPS, how can I tell if these would recognise or run all or any of the standard ...
Memory maps
Hi can i download memory maps to my SD card so that i can use it on my Nuvi?? Any1 know about it or tried to do. plz ...
Gps mapping with mobile phone
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*