Logo
  Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

NEVER NEVER buy a Magellan   
I received Maestro 3100 for my Birthday,I was very pleased with it. But later i just visited theri site for the software updates, the updates took around 25 hours to download and I tried to put it on my unit and it failed, which was radiculous, i tried to contact the support but they could not help me, their customer support is really worst. I would suggest one to Never go for Magellan.

Post Response 
markonov
03/11/2008
07:12:41 AM

You wont have to go for the complicated software downloads now, i heard that this software will be made availble in th CDs. But i dont know when exactly they will be in the market. Hoping to come soon.

pia45
03/14/2008
01:40:24 AM

I have got a magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. And there is no any online support for this product on the Magellan website... worst support ever....

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Reviews 2010
Looking to buy my first Garmin GPS navigator and wanted to see what 2010 model would be a good buy. Please suggest any ...
GPS Reviews consumer reports 2010
What is GPS reviews consumer reports for 2010 look like. I don't have consumer reports magazine and wanted to find out ...
Edge 705 GPS from Garmin
Edge 705 a GPS from Garmin is a new GPS device for mountain Bikes that provides the exact speed and altitude while ...
Spectec SDG-811 develops GPS
Just heared this news about Spectec and would like to know if any one knows more about this device. Does it compatible ...
TomTom GO 740 LIVE Forum
We are opening TomTom GO 740 LIVE forum for our readers to comment on this GPS device by TomTom. All kinds of feedback ...
Portable GPS
Portable GPS is gaining more widespread use among car drivers. They take their portable gps devices with them while on ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*