Logo
  Monday, September 21, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

NEVER NEVER buy a Magellan   
I received Maestro 3100 for my Birthday,I was very pleased with it. But later i just visited theri site for the software updates, the updates took around 25 hours to download and I tried to put it on my unit and it failed, which was radiculous, i tried to contact the support but they could not help me, their customer support is really worst. I would suggest one to Never go for Magellan.

Post Response 
markonov
03/11/2008
07:12:41 AM

You wont have to go for the complicated software downloads now, i heard that this software will be made availble in th CDs. But i dont know when exactly they will be in the market. Hoping to come soon.

pia45
03/14/2008
01:40:24 AM

I have got a magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. And there is no any online support for this product on the Magellan website... worst support ever....

1  |
Related Forums   
Broken Screen
I have the Garmin nuvi 255W. The glass is not broken, just the display. Is there any way to replace or fix this?
Free GPS unit
I am looking for free GPS unit that may be contributed by some organizations to a non-profit companies. We are sch ...
Magellan 4250 or Nuvi 650 which one
I am thinking of buying one but which one 4250 or 650? Any recommendations.......
My Garmin 750 Problem
I own a Garmin Nuvi 750. The problem with my device is that it does not display the current road being driven other ...
How is TomTom XL330S?
I just read that TomTom is out with the new GPS device called XL330S. I have TomTom one and really happy with it. What ...
An Excellent device
My neighbor bought a Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver which is an excellent device, the bluetooth capabilities are superbub, ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*