Logo
  Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

G1 gps capability   
Just got my G1 and wanted to find about GPS chipset on this device. The is no mentioning about GPS chip design company and I was wondering if anyone knows about G1 GPS chipset producer. I heard it means a lot when it comes to it.

Also, do I need to pay for it?

Post Response 
Grag Satton
10/24/2008
12:59:19 AM
G1 to be released
T-Mobile will have it soon in stores and you'll be able to use it in Europe, not like iPhone. G1's GPS Capability will make it a hit in all markets across the world.

1  |
Related Forums   
Great GPS for my car
I am enjoying with Nuvi 350, which is a very good device, but it has got a very poor database, most of the time its ...
Garmin Reviews 2010
Looking to buy my first Garmin GPS navigator and wanted to see what 2010 model would be a good buy. Please suggest any ...
The nuvi 500 series
I heared that Garmin started a crossover version for its line of GPS devices called nuvi 500. I understand what ...
SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to ...
Download free us maps free for my TomTom one
Can someone please e mail me where I can download up to date us maps free to my TomTom one Thanks so much all the site ...
need more info about signal jammer
I want to open a new business line of my company. after a market research,I'm interested in the signal jammer for ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*