Logo
  Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

G1 gps capability   
Just got my G1 and wanted to find about GPS chipset on this device. The is no mentioning about GPS chip design company and I was wondering if anyone knows about G1 GPS chipset producer. I heard it means a lot when it comes to it.

Also, do I need to pay for it?

Post Response 
Grag Satton
10/24/2008
12:59:19 AM
G1 to be released
T-Mobile will have it soon in stores and you'll be able to use it in Europe, not like iPhone. G1's GPS Capability will make it a hit in all markets across the world.

1  |
Related Forums   
adNav Boomerage is free GPS unit
Why pay $300 or more for GPS device when you can rent it. This is an iadea behind adNav Boomerage almost free GPS unit. ...
Need help with GPS Reciever
Hi,i have just purchased a GPS Reciever but dont know how to operate it very well. Are there any Institutes or ...
Garmin Nuvi 260 vs 350
Don’t know exactly which one to buy. Want to buy the device for car navigation. The qualities that I am searching for ...
V7 NAV740
This seems to be a good product and i just wanted to know if anyone have one or used it before so I can go for it.
TomTom bluetooth
I have TomTom bluetooth enabled GPS device and HTC bluetooth enabled phone. I tried to set them up for communication ...
Garmin Rino HCx series is weather aware
Rino HCx series has been upgraded for the hikers to read weather conditions in the area and also fitted with new color ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*