Logo
  Monday, January 27, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

G1 gps capability   
Just got my G1 and wanted to find about GPS chipset on this device. The is no mentioning about GPS chip design company and I was wondering if anyone knows about G1 GPS chipset producer. I heard it means a lot when it comes to it.

Also, do I need to pay for it?

Post Response 
Grag Satton
10/24/2008
12:59:19 AM
G1 to be released
T-Mobile will have it soon in stores and you'll be able to use it in Europe, not like iPhone. G1's GPS Capability will make it a hit in all markets across the world.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom ONE 140S Forum
TomTom ONE 140S is a badget GPS device from TomTom with few features missing but overall it is a good GPS NAvigator. If ...
nüvi 860 review
Please, post any reviews you or anyone you know has about nüvi 860. I am really interested in purchasing this device ...
Garmin Nuvi 255W Forum
Discuss pluses and minuses of the Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS device on our site. We are open to positive as well as negative ...
GPS Solution with CDMA 450MHz ?
Hello guys..im not an expert with gps technologies. i have some horse in my farm. Sometimes they travel in wide pasture ...
TomTom GPS Reviews 2010
We are in the works of releasing our top top 10 list for TomTom GPS devices of 2010 models. There are several brand new ...
Garmin Nuvifone is delayed untill 2009
Garmin just informed public that it will deplay its answer to iPhone. It's newly branded nuviphone will be delayed at ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*