Logo
  Friday, September 25, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

HP iPaq 310 Review   
I am planning to try out HP iPaq 310 Travel Companion GPS PDA. It looks like HP is aiming at the new market niche. However, I am hesitant to buy it since their GPS technology is far behind Garmin and other respected companies. Does anyone know who provides GPS receiver for iPaq 310?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
NEVER NEVER buy a Magellan
I received Maestro 3100 for my Birthday,I was very pleased with it. But later i just visited theri site for the ...
Help needed.....
I have a Garmin StreetPilot c330, recently while driving the unit froze. And it doesn't not respond to any commands. I ...
G1 gps capability
Just got my G1 and wanted to find about GPS chipset on this device. The is no mentioning about GPS chip design company ...
List of HTC Smartphone GPS
I am looking into a list of HTC Smartphones with the GPS capability. I know that Google just released one called Nexus ...
Gps for blind
i have a friend, who is blind, i want to know if there is any gps based navigation system which could assist him to go ...
TomTom does'nt switch on unless connected
I have TomTom1 GPS device, and i fell its battery is faulty, the device does not switch on unless it is plugged in for ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*