Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Is it really accurate?   
Is this GPS system really accurate and reliable for its use and purpose?

Post Response 
rainier
11/03/2008
06:09:43 PM
Re: Is it really accurate?
Yes, GPS can serve as correctors to satellite broadcasting. For example Garmin 12 channel receivers can quickly lock on to satellites to give accurate reports such as errors or signals.

violet
11/03/2008
06:10:53 PM
There are also reports that receivers are more accurate within averagely 15 meters away. Is that right?

rainier
11/03/2008
06:12:00 PM
Yes, the GPS device user's can determine, calculate other informations, such as speed, tracks, distances to destination, sunrise and sunset times and many more with accuracy.

alaskan
11/03/2008
06:12:54 PM
This is really advance world that we are living. Wow! I wish I could have one of this gadget for my trekking adventure this summer.

1  |
Related Forums   
My Nuvi 200
I bought this unit online used on Amazon.com I paid with shipping $89.00 It never worked right. I could charge it and ...
Garmin Nuvi Macro
What is this device all about. I just read about it on another message board and could not figure it out. Is it very ...
Magellan 1200
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. ...
xxl550
I can not found an update for tomtom(XXL550 could you help please
Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of ...
TomTom XXL530S Forum
The TomTom XXL530S was designed to provide widescreen to drivers with loaded functionality sich as IQ route and Voice ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*