Logo
  Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Portable GPS or In-car GPS   
which do you think is better a portable GPS Device or a in-car GPS Device.. post ur views...

Post Response 
dcom
03/12/2008
05:16:11 AM

i like the portable ones you can easily take it with you when u switch cars......

ritzie67
03/12/2008
05:48:03 AM

Yeah I'll go with the portable too they are much cheaper than the In-car GPS....

markonov
03/12/2008
05:52:53 AM

Portable definately seems to be the way to go. They are easier to conceal and that's important in a neighborhood like mine where theft is very common.

1  |
Related Forums   
Gps for blind
i have a friend, who is blind, i want to know if there is any gps based navigation system which could assist him to go ...
GPS to review
Looking for GPS to review offers. I can write and provide detailed review as long as I can keep GPS device. Please let ...
Magellan GPS repair
Where can I repair my Magellan GPS? I have bought Magellan online and it arrived with broken screen. Touch screen does ...
An Excellent device
My neighbor bought a Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver which is an excellent device, the bluetooth capabilities are superbub, ...
Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of ...
Gps for hard hearing people
I want to buy a GPS for a person a bit hard of hearing. Any experience which would be the best?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*