Logo
  Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Portable GPS or In-car GPS   
which do you think is better a portable GPS Device or a in-car GPS Device.. post ur views...

Post Response 
dcom
03/12/2008
05:16:11 AM

i like the portable ones you can easily take it with you when u switch cars......

ritzie67
03/12/2008
05:48:03 AM

Yeah I'll go with the portable too they are much cheaper than the In-car GPS....

markonov
03/12/2008
05:52:53 AM

Portable definately seems to be the way to go. They are easier to conceal and that's important in a neighborhood like mine where theft is very common.

1  |
Related Forums   
Nuvi Wont start After Update to 2.6
I just update my Nuvi 750 to v2.6 and now when i switch on the device its just gives a the boot screen and goes blank.. ...
Garmin Nuvifone is delayed untill 2009
Garmin just informed public that it will deplay its answer to iPhone. It's newly branded nuviphone will be delayed at ...
Garmin Nuvi 310
I have a Nuvi 310 and it had come with v8 maps. The problem is it does not show street names instead that it show ...
I-gaurd from U-tracking International
This is a awesome unit for tracking people and cars. A small hand held unit that you can put in your kids backpack. It ...
Bluetooth and GPS
I got a ride home with my friend just this afternoon because my car was being repaired. I got fascinated with the GPS ...
Tom Tom XL 330S
Purchased original new Apr 2010, March 2011 Downloading updated unit froze after numerous Tech & computer formats unit ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*