Logo
  Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

60Cx for laptop   
Hi, i have a laptop and i normally sail on the boat and i wanted to use 60cx for it, so is it possible while on the boat to connect the 60Cx to a laptop and view your position and plot as you move along?

Post Response 
hellboy
04/16/2008
06:50:39 AM

Yes it is possible you can make it possible with compatible software on the laptop, by either serial or USB link.

djisc
04/16/2008
06:53:43 AM

Thx for the reply. I don't know much about it. What is Compatible software?

djisc
04/16/2008
06:54:19 AM

It is a software that can run on different computers without modification or application software programs that share common conventions so they can be utilized together.

1  |
Related Forums   
Blackberry 7100 problems
I bought a 7100 three months back, it was working fine until now, the battery was full charged and i used it around 2 ...
GPS ratings 2010
Looking for a list of GPS Ratings for the year of 2010. I am not sure if its too early to search for GPS devices for ...
Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of ...
Alopek V-track delivers!!
Vehicle tracking, When you need LIVE reliable vehicle tracking, don't be confused here, this unit reports live every 30 ...
VZ Navigator By LG
Turn your cell phone into an all in one GPS device with VZ Navigator. Verizon just sent me in a mail invitation to ...
iPad wifi
Can I use iPad WiFi to get GPS maps to work on my iPad?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*