Logo
  Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

60Cx for laptop   
Hi, i have a laptop and i normally sail on the boat and i wanted to use 60cx for it, so is it possible while on the boat to connect the 60Cx to a laptop and view your position and plot as you move along?

Post Response 
hellboy
04/16/2008
06:50:39 AM

Yes it is possible you can make it possible with compatible software on the laptop, by either serial or USB link.

djisc
04/16/2008
06:53:43 AM

Thx for the reply. I don't know much about it. What is Compatible software?

djisc
04/16/2008
06:54:19 AM

It is a software that can run on different computers without modification or application software programs that share common conventions so they can be utilized together.

1  |
Related Forums   
Download free us maps free for my TomTom one
Can someone please e mail me where I can download up to date us maps free to my TomTom one Thanks so much all the site ...
Ajustable Cell Phone Jammer SK-04E
Features of the SK-04E Phone Jammer: --- The antenna can swivel type 360 degree rotary adjustment and 90 degree ...

Nexus One GPS Review
How is Nexus One GPS capabilities. Is it better than its main rivals such as iPhone and other GPS smartphones?
Nuvi 3760T Forum
Forum covering Nuvi 3760T GPS car model. People can post, share their experiences using Nuvi 3760T. It has good ...
TomTom XXL530S Forum
The TomTom XXL530S was designed to provide widescreen to drivers with loaded functionality sich as IQ route and Voice ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*