Logo
  Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

60Cx for laptop   
Hi, i have a laptop and i normally sail on the boat and i wanted to use 60cx for it, so is it possible while on the boat to connect the 60Cx to a laptop and view your position and plot as you move along?

Post Response 
hellboy
04/16/2008
06:50:39 AM

Yes it is possible you can make it possible with compatible software on the laptop, by either serial or USB link.

djisc
04/16/2008
06:53:43 AM

Thx for the reply. I don't know much about it. What is Compatible software?

djisc
04/16/2008
06:54:19 AM

It is a software that can run on different computers without modification or application software programs that share common conventions so they can be utilized together.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi 260 vs 350
Don’t know exactly which one to buy. Want to buy the device for car navigation. The qualities that I am searching for ...
TomTom repair
I am having issue with my two year old TomTom GPS and wanted to send it for repair but I am not sure where... Do you ...
Windows Phone GPS
I am looking into buying Windows Phone but not sure about it Windows Phone GPS capabilities. I know iPhone very well it ...
TomTom - best of the world.
I have the TomTom Gps device, which is working very well, TomTom has a good combination of maps and the easy software ...
Magnellan 3100
I have recently bought Manellan 3100. I just wanted to know if there is any way to add more Poi’s to my device.
Garmin nüvi 255wt Forum
This device seems to be a hit on the market and many people are interested in purchasing it. We would like to open this ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*