Logo
  Saturday, January 16, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

3D versus 2D maps   
Hi everybody. I have come up with a new and interesting topic. What map do you guys prefer to use while driving. Is it a 2D map or 3D map? As for me I used and prefer 2D map because I feel 2D map gives you the clear picture of the surrounding areas.

Post Response 
nok6680
03/21/2008
11:55:04 PM

3D/2D doesn’t matter. A good GPS unit useful while driving will the one which has with TTS i.e. Text To Speech feature whereby the name of the streets and called out. So you need not have to look at the unit’s screen all the time while driving.

nakatomi
03/22/2008
12:42:34 AM

I prefer 3D and I also agree with the Text to speech post above.

faiz
01/03/2009
11:07:01 PM
2d maps
plz sent me 2d maps

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS Capable Sneakers
Isaac Daniel former UN scientists designed a $350 sneakers with embeded GPS tracker. This GPS capability will allow to ...
TomTom ONE 125SE on sale
My friend purchased this GPS Device (TomTom ONE 125SE) for $99 at one of the stores and I am looking for the comparable ...
Wide Area Augmentation System
Feature-wise, the basic and most standard thing to remember in a GPS is, your unit must contain, WAAS or the (Wide Area ...
Use of GPS On Commercial Airlines
Can we use GPS on commercial Airlines?
Mercedes GPS update on DVD
I have Mercedes for two year now and need to update my built-in GPS navigator with new maps. I purchased Mercedes with ...
Garmin GPS50 - Memory Battery
I have a 20 year old Garmin GPS 50. When I switch it on I get a "MEM BATT" message. Garmin no longer support this ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*