Logo
  Monday, January 20, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom does'nt switch on unless connected   
I have TomTom1 GPS device, and i fell its battery is faulty, the device does not switch on unless it is plugged in for charging, it stays on when the cable is pulled out, but to turn it on, needs to be connected to a power source. Has anyone faced the same problem?

Post Response 
nakatomi
03/21/2008
11:17:09 PM

Only once i had this problem and i tried to reset it with reset button
and then it worked fine .

durolex
03/21/2008
11:28:19 PM

I never faced this problem any time with my TT1, but i would suggest you to take it to the repairer for repair otherwise exchange it with another good GPS device.

1  |
Related Forums   
My Nuvi 350 failed
Anyone here encountered failed direction points from your GPS? I had a bad experience with my Nuvi 350 when I traveled ...
Free GPS unit
I am looking for free GPS unit that may be contributed by some organizations to a non-profit companies. We are sch ...
Asus r300 Review
We are opening this forums for our users to provide feedback on Asus R300 GPS navigator. We are looking for unbias ...
TomTom XXL540S Review, Map Update
I just bought TomTom XXL540S GPS for my kid and wanted to find out where I can purchase maps for TomTom XXL540S. It is ...
Dell Mini 3 GPS
Dell is entering USA marked for smartphones with Dell Mini 3 which is used across South America and Brazil in ...
Mio P360 and Mio P560 units coming soon.
This new is just in, Mio is preparing to launch two more PDA type of GPS units. We should expect battle for HandHeld ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*