Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS Devices for Automotives   
Automotive GPS systems are the most popularly and commonly used GPS device. Different vehicle manufacturers have made GPS systems a standard option in their latest models.

Post Response 
chillz
10/16/2008
05:44:45 PM
Re: GPS Devices for Automotives
Futhermore, there are variety of after market automotive systems available for purchase. In addition, hand held units come with accessory packages that make them suitable for use in the automobile.

thaiboy
10/16/2008
05:45:52 PM
The automotive GPS is built for easy usage, its main feature is basically accuracy of information. GPS Automobile navigation offers an incredibly detailed informations about your routes. There is an available voice directions and points of interest, which makes it much cooler.

replay
10/16/2008
05:46:51 PM
This type of GPS could be very well useful when your going out of town, you need not to worry of which and where are the places you need to go, plus! it offers a very precise and exact information, so you wouldn't have to worry of delayed informations, unless the signal fails to do so.

1  |
Related Forums   
Tom Tom XL 330S
Purchased original new Apr 2010, March 2011 Downloading updated unit froze after numerous Tech & computer formats unit ...
Palm Pre GPS
Palm release new smart phone called Pre with GPS enabled. There is one big difference between Pre and aother GPS ...
Alopek V-track delivers!!
Vehicle tracking, When you need LIVE reliable vehicle tracking, don't be confused here, this unit reports live every 30 ...
CSV or GPX, Which is really and needed?
CSV or GPX, Which is really important and needed? I am thinking of updating my files for POI (Points of Interest) I ...
eltrex vista hcx
What can I do with my Vista when I have not any Map on my region?
Compass GPS shoos
I am trying to buy Compass GPS enabled shoos in NY city. Do you know of any shops, stores where I can purchase it?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*