Logo
  Monday, August 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Tomtom MK2   
I have Mk2 ToTom GPS receiver and since last week it has stopped working, it is not receiving signal, the lights stay solid and never starts to flash. The unit freezes, i tried to contact support but no reply. Anyone with the same problem.

Post Response 
doplari
04/17/2008
12:38:06 AM

Just exchange it with some other device, and buy one from Garmin or Magellan i think these would be much better than TomTom and has great support system. I use Garmin and i just love it!

durolex
04/17/2008
12:41:58 AM

I had the same problem with my TT device, it has to crash and i have to restart it. The support is really unintelligent. Then i soon exchanged it and bought one from Magellan, and the device is working fine.

1  |
Related Forums   
VZ Navigator By LG
Turn your cell phone into an all in one GPS device with VZ Navigator. Verizon just sent me in a mail invitation to ...
Vehicle Tracking and Security GPS Equipment
Hi im from New Delhi im looking out for Vehicle Tracking and security GPS Device at an affordable price where can i ...
Magellan GPS repair
Where can I repair my Magellan GPS? I have bought Magellan online and it arrived with broken screen. Touch screen does ...
GPS Maps of India for TomTom GO 910
I have a TomTom GO 910 4-Inch Portable GPS Navigator which has preloaded maps of US, Canada & Europe. Since im on a ...
adNav Boomerage is free GPS unit
Why pay $300 or more for GPS device when you can rent it. This is an iadea behind adNav Boomerage almost free GPS unit. ...
Garmin GPS 60 - Centrelines etc Between Waypoints
Hi All. I recently purchased a Garmin GPS 60. I have a couple of questions and hope that someone may be able to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*