Logo
  Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Tomtom MK2   
I have Mk2 ToTom GPS receiver and since last week it has stopped working, it is not receiving signal, the lights stay solid and never starts to flash. The unit freezes, i tried to contact support but no reply. Anyone with the same problem.

Post Response 
doplari
04/17/2008
12:38:06 AM

Just exchange it with some other device, and buy one from Garmin or Magellan i think these would be much better than TomTom and has great support system. I use Garmin and i just love it!

durolex
04/17/2008
12:41:58 AM

I had the same problem with my TT device, it has to crash and i have to restart it. The support is really unintelligent. Then i soon exchanged it and bought one from Magellan, and the device is working fine.

1  |
Related Forums   
Bofan GPS
Start my business satellite tracking service with the company Bofan China , want to tell my experience , so others will ...
Mio Maps Download
I want to download free Mio latest maps for South Africa.
nüvi 860 review
Please, post any reviews you or anyone you know has about nüvi 860. I am really interested in purchasing this device ...
TomTom GPS Reviews 2010
We are in the works of releasing our top top 10 list for TomTom GPS devices of 2010 models. There are several brand new ...
60Cx for laptop
Hi, i have a laptop and i normally sail on the boat and i wanted to use 60cx for it, so is it possible while on the ...
GPS to review
Looking for GPS to review offers. I can write and provide detailed review as long as I can keep GPS device. Please let ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*