Logo
  Saturday, February 24, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??   
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. It is rich in features but a real brain picker to use. It goes off and then comes back on by itself. The service guys ask me to restart it when this happens....however when I restart it, the screen turn 180 degrees...believe me, it really happens.. any one has any ideas...

Post Response 
dcom
02/26/2008
06:01:24 AM
Get rid of iT!!!
I had the same device it dull and tedious, I could not see the screen in sunlight and had similar problems. The buggiest Gps device. The Service guys are unresponsive.

1  |
Related Forums   
Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free ...
NEVER NEVER buy a Magellan
I received Maestro 3100 for my Birthday,I was very pleased with it. But later i just visited theri site for the ...
TomTom GO 740 LIVE Forum
We are opening TomTom GO 740 LIVE forum for our readers to comment on this GPS device by TomTom. All kinds of feedback ...
Vehicle Tracking and Security GPS Equipment
Hi im from New Delhi im looking out for Vehicle Tracking and security GPS Device at an affordable price where can i ...
From GPS Shoes to GPS Jacket by Bladerunner
Bladerunner just released GPS Jacket as its latest clothing line. This technology is satellite detectable and will help ...
Service Providers in India
I own a Delphi NAV 200 just wanted to know which are different GPS service Providers in India. thanks...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*