Logo
  Monday, September 24, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??   
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. It is rich in features but a real brain picker to use. It goes off and then comes back on by itself. The service guys ask me to restart it when this happens....however when I restart it, the screen turn 180 degrees...believe me, it really happens.. any one has any ideas...

Post Response 
dcom
02/26/2008
06:01:24 AM
Get rid of iT!!!
I had the same device it dull and tedious, I could not see the screen in sunlight and had similar problems. The buggiest Gps device. The Service guys are unresponsive.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom XL340S LIVE Forum
This is TomTom XL340S LIVE forum open for open feedback from current users of the TomTom XL340S LIVE. Please provide ...
Garmin Rino HCx series is weather aware
Rino HCx series has been upgraded for the hikers to read weather conditions in the area and also fitted with new color ...
cannot detect GPS
hello, I have GPS device - Evesham, but it cannot dected GPS signal, I set port com 1, speed 14450 bps, but nothing, ...
Blackberry 8310 is GPS capable
Only in Germany RIM launched Blackberry 8310 with GPS features. 8310 is capable device on its own but with additional ...
Holux GR-239 Bluetooth capability
Holux GR-239 will use car's cigarette lighter in order to charge it. It is bluetooth capable device, so no need to keep ...
Lincoln Navigation
Hi, one have any experience with Lincoln in dash navigation? I was thinking about getting it in my new car. Any ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*