Logo
  Friday, October 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??   
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. It is rich in features but a real brain picker to use. It goes off and then comes back on by itself. The service guys ask me to restart it when this happens....however when I restart it, the screen turn 180 degrees...believe me, it really happens.. any one has any ideas...

Post Response 
dcom
02/26/2008
06:01:24 AM
Get rid of iT!!!
I had the same device it dull and tedious, I could not see the screen in sunlight and had similar problems. The buggiest Gps device. The Service guys are unresponsive.

1  |
Related Forums   
Trying to buy Garmin Nuvi 285 & need review
I am trying to purchase Garmin Nuvi 285 but don't see too many reviews online. Can someone post on this forum any ...
Garmin GPS 60 - Centrelines etc Between Waypoints
Hi All. I recently purchased a Garmin GPS 60. I have a couple of questions and hope that someone may be able to ...
icn 610 navman
satnav will not take power from three cars i have triedit in but will from mainspower
The Garmin C340? No way.......
I bought a Garmin C340 device which dies in every second. Its working very slow and takes a lot of time. It goes off ...
SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to ...
GPS to review
Looking for GPS to review offers. I can write and provide detailed review as long as I can keep GPS device. Please let ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*