Logo
  Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??   
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. It is rich in features but a real brain picker to use. It goes off and then comes back on by itself. The service guys ask me to restart it when this happens....however when I restart it, the screen turn 180 degrees...believe me, it really happens.. any one has any ideas...

Post Response 
dcom
02/26/2008
06:01:24 AM
Get rid of iT!!!
I had the same device it dull and tedious, I could not see the screen in sunlight and had similar problems. The buggiest Gps device. The Service guys are unresponsive.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of ...
TomTom XL335S Forum
Another good GPS navigator that was added to our site and we would like to open a forum topic on this GPS. Please ...
Gps for blind
i have a friend, who is blind, i want to know if there is any gps based navigation system which could assist him to go ...
GPS ratings 2010
Looking for a list of GPS Ratings for the year of 2010. I am not sure if its too early to search for GPS devices for ...
Sell GSH mobile phone jammer, cell phone jammer
As a mobile phone jammer manufacturer, we are the foremost innovator in the field of jammers. We are the first ...
Garmin nuvi 200 problems
When plugged in during driving, Nuvi turns on and off randomly, doesn't seem to be holding a charge as it shuts off ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*