Logo
  Sunday, July 22, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??   
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. It is rich in features but a real brain picker to use. It goes off and then comes back on by itself. The service guys ask me to restart it when this happens....however when I restart it, the screen turn 180 degrees...believe me, it really happens.. any one has any ideas...

Post Response 
dcom
02/26/2008
06:01:24 AM
Get rid of iT!!!
I had the same device it dull and tedious, I could not see the screen in sunlight and had similar problems. The buggiest Gps device. The Service guys are unresponsive.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom XL335S Forum
Another good GPS navigator that was added to our site and we would like to open a forum topic on this GPS. Please ...
Garmin Nuvi 1490t Forum
We would like to open forum for Garmin Nuvi 1490t GPS device due to its popularity amongst our users. We are in the ...
Holux GR-239 Bluetooth capability
Holux GR-239 will use car's cigarette lighter in order to charge it. It is bluetooth capable device, so no need to keep ...
mini GPS tracker watch
It' Tracy from China Shenzhen Xexun Technology Co., Ltd.. We specialize in the GPS tracker for several years, with ...
iPhone app gps
I am looking for a GPS application that I can download and install on my iPhone. I heared that google map is one of the ...
Bofan GPS
Start my business satellite tracking service with the company Bofan China , want to tell my experience , so others will ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*