Logo
  Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??   
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. It is rich in features but a real brain picker to use. It goes off and then comes back on by itself. The service guys ask me to restart it when this happens....however when I restart it, the screen turn 180 degrees...believe me, it really happens.. any one has any ideas...

Post Response 
dcom
02/26/2008
06:01:24 AM
Get rid of iT!!!
I had the same device it dull and tedious, I could not see the screen in sunlight and had similar problems. The buggiest Gps device. The Service guys are unresponsive.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi 255wt featuring free life time traffic
I just heared that Garmin Nuvi 255wt with free life time traffic went on sale in several stores. Does anybody know ...
Service Providers in India
I own a Delphi NAV 200 just wanted to know which are different GPS service Providers in India. thanks...
Navigon 7200T
I recently bought GPS by Navigon, but hear now that new GPS device is entering the market. It is called Navigon 7200T ...
Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of ...
TomTom XL325S Forum
We open this forum topic on XL325S since this device is gaining popularity due to its low price and good GPS ...
Nuvi 3750 Forum
Garmin came out with three new models in early 2010 and Nuvi 3750 is one of those models. We are inviting people to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*