Logo
  Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??   
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. It is rich in features but a real brain picker to use. It goes off and then comes back on by itself. The service guys ask me to restart it when this happens....however when I restart it, the screen turn 180 degrees...believe me, it really happens.. any one has any ideas...

Post Response 
dcom
02/26/2008
06:01:24 AM
Get rid of iT!!!
I had the same device it dull and tedious, I could not see the screen in sunlight and had similar problems. The buggiest Gps device. The Service guys are unresponsive.

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS Solution with CDMA 450MHz ?
Hello guys..im not an expert with gps technologies. i have some horse in my farm. Sometimes they travel in wide pasture ...
Dell Mini 3 GPS
Dell is entering USA marked for smartphones with Dell Mini 3 which is used across South America and Brazil in ...
TomTom - best of the world.
I have the TomTom Gps device, which is working very well, TomTom has a good combination of maps and the easy software ...
Horrible unit
I bought a Nuvi 200W thinking that the unit would work well, but i was wrong. The unit takes alot of time to load up ...
TT use on trains
hi, I was wondering if my TT will work and will be accurate on my train trip. Anyone have experience with this? Will it ...
650 vs 660
Are there any other differences between Nuvi 650 and 600 other than bluetooth and FM sound.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*