Logo
  Saturday, May 26, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??   
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. It is rich in features but a real brain picker to use. It goes off and then comes back on by itself. The service guys ask me to restart it when this happens....however when I restart it, the screen turn 180 degrees...believe me, it really happens.. any one has any ideas...

Post Response 
dcom
02/26/2008
06:01:24 AM
Get rid of iT!!!
I had the same device it dull and tedious, I could not see the screen in sunlight and had similar problems. The buggiest Gps device. The Service guys are unresponsive.

1  |
Related Forums   
Bluetooth and GPS
I got a ride home with my friend just this afternoon because my car was being repaired. I got fascinated with the GPS ...
cell phone jammer
Your One Stop Solution for Cell phone jammer / mobile phone jammer / gps jammer / cell phone blocker
Intelligent GSH cell phone jammer system for jails
Stop mobile signals in the prison forever! GS-08S Using metal power supply. Has a main central communication ...
GPS for Auto and Boat
I need a good GPS for the car that I can use in my boat with a good navigation features. It needs to be waterproof and ...
POI uploads for motorists
Do you know of any available GPS unit that allows POI uploads to warn motorists of upcoming red light signs or speed ...
Products
What are the products that contain GPS? can you site some examples?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*