Logo
  Friday, June 5, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??   
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. It is rich in features but a real brain picker to use. It goes off and then comes back on by itself. The service guys ask me to restart it when this happens....however when I restart it, the screen turn 180 degrees...believe me, it really happens.. any one has any ideas...

Post Response 
dcom
02/26/2008
06:01:24 AM
Get rid of iT!!!
I had the same device it dull and tedious, I could not see the screen in sunlight and had similar problems. The buggiest Gps device. The Service guys are unresponsive.

1  |
Related Forums   
SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to ...
An Excellent device
I bought a Garmin StreetPilot c330, the product is good, its simple to use but its lacking in some advance ...
GPS Solution with CDMA 450MHz ?
Hello guys..im not an expert with gps technologies. i have some horse in my farm. Sometimes they travel in wide pasture ...
Google Nexus One Forum
We just heared this Google is coming up with the new GPS enabled smartphone called Google Nexus One and we would like ...

GPS comparison
What are the good sites for GPS comparison? Please let me know where I can compare Garmin and TomTom...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*